Search results for query: *

• Users: Nubiezz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nubiezz

Texture Pack Terrarian To True Eye of Cthulhu

Terrarian to TEoC Yoyo! Heya! i made this pack because i thought "hmm theres no TEoC Yoyo anywhere." so i just did it myself. IF this pack has been made before then im sorry for somehow copying the idea :D Thank you if you downloaded this!
  2. Nubiezz

Texture Pack Dungeon Inventory

Dungeon Inventory Want to have dungeon inventory? well worry no more! since i created this texture pack! This texture pack adds Dungeon and Spooky textures! Features: Dungeon bricks as inventory textures. Bones as Favoriting!
  3. Nubiezz

Texture Pack Slime King/Queen Top Hats

Tired of the Crowns for king slime and queen slime? Worry not! Since i made a texture pack that changes them into a TOP HAT! Download this pack and insert it into your game to see them in action! You might be wondering ''Why did you make this pack?'' well. cause i like top hats.
  4. Nubiezz

Texture Pack Tiny UFO Probe!

Tiny UFO Probe This Texture pack makes Martian Probe into a Tiny UFO! I made this texture pack because i didint like how the Probe looked and i tought ''hey lets just make it into a UFO!''
  5. Nubiezz

Texture Pack Treasure Crates

Treasure Crates Treasure Crates is a texture pack that changes every Treasure Bag (Expert Mode Bags) into Crates! This Texture pack was made by me only. The reason i made this cursed texture pack is because i was bored and needed something Cursed. I UPLOADED IT INTO TERRARIA WORKSHOP...
  6. Nubiezz

Texture Pack Treasure Crates

Treasure Crates This Texture pack makes every Treasure Bag into Crates! This is my alone Project i will not be needing any kind of help! this might take a few days since i have life on my own! This got released go to : PC - Treasure Crates to download it!
  7. Nubiezz

Texture Pack Mine Ones Army

Mine Ones Army This is a texture pack that makes old ones army look like its from minecraft! This pack is still work in progress as in no download YET If you want to help making this texture pack you can DM me on discord! If you want to see updates on this join my discord server:
  8. Nubiezz

Texture Pack Corrupted Hearts/Crimson Mana

Corrupted Hearts This pack recolors Fancy UI of hearts to look corruption and Crimson colored! Hope you like it as it's my first ever pack made :D I Will make other UI's like this aswell. Download: Corrupt_Health
  9. Nubiezz

tModLoader Terra Fortress 2

Terra Fortress 2 Current Version: 0.11.0 Terra Fortress 2 is a mod that adds Team Fortress 2 items. There are a lot of things planned for this mod. To get started with the items The Arms Dealer sells the guns currently while Clothier Sells the Sets and Merchant sells The Bat Some items are...
  10. Nubiezz

tModLoader Heyo need help with Double jump and Running accessory.

Hey. is it possible to add Running ability and Double jump into 1 accessory? if so how. also i want the running effect to Start right as u run/walk :> thanks. NVM now.i made a armor bonus not an accessory for it
Back
Top Bottom