Search results for query: *

1. Shikis

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Hello! I wanted to ask one thing, does the mod add more spawn chance of the voodoo doll demons? Every time I have entered the underworld I have always met these enemies, but not the normal one, is it the mod or is it some other one that I have? A plus, the translation to, for example, Spanish is...
  2. Shikis

Terrarian Bizarre Adventure - JoJo Mod for Terraria

We should be able to move the stamina bar because this mod conflicts with the Magic Storage mod (It does not show how much space you have left if you enter the storage), just like the rage and adrenaline bars of the Calamity mod, I have to uninstall and reinstall the mod just to see how much...
  3. Shikis

Yes, you need to turn on the "Re-use Stand Arrow" on Mod Configuration Use the arrow again and you'll get another stand
  4. Shikis

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I don't know why, but, i was fighting EoC and by some reason i did 100000+ damage, i don't think is the fargo's mod but i wanna make sure? Is a bug from this mod? Or do it works like that?
  5. Shikis

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

So, I just wanted to make a small complaint about this mod It is very annoying to start with this kind of extra modifier in the tools, I try to mine in early-game (I have a mod that gives me iron tools as soon as I create a character), and I mean, if you guys could try to change some modifiers...
  6. Shikis

tModLoader AutoReforge mod

Quick question, ¿Does this mod support the "Even More Modifiers Mod"? I've been reading the wiki of EMM and it says that "When a Weapon or Accesory is reforged it'll change the modifier" (Like, if i reforge a weapon with "Rare" i'll got any other modifier like "Legendary", "Uncommon", etc.)...
  7. Shikis

So if i understood right i need to active the "Re-use Stand Arrow" to get another stand, right?
Back
Top Bottom