Search results for query: *

1. brickbat1137

Official Art Request Megathread

Status: Open I would like my current Character drawn: If that's hard to see, that's the Djinn's Curse, the Tax Collector Jacket, the Moon Charm, And the spiky hairstyle. The wings and the curse are dyed with Clorophyte dye, The Charm with reflective silver, and the jacket with Reflective...
  2. brickbat1137

Random funny story

So, I was talking with a friend about how once you get to Hardmode, everything early-game just becomes so casual. Specifically the subject of this discussion was the Brain of Cthulhu. I was in the Crimson because I thought making a Mechanical Eye required a Demon Altar. It didn't. However, there...
  3. brickbat1137

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

That time I found a perpetual motion skeleton making machine: (If you can't see it, the pressure plate is positioned so that a skeleton walks across it to get to me, spawning another skeleton)
  4. brickbat1137

Official TCF 1st Year Anniversary Winners Announcement!

This was a lot of fun. All who won definitely deserved it!
  5. brickbat1137

My work has been recognized by D-Town AND Cenx. I know that's probably nothing special with...

My work has been recognized by D-Town AND Cenx. I know that's probably nothing special with these kinds of contests; I'm still crying.
  6. brickbat1137

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Making Rain More Interesting

I definitely support this, but I think you're coming at this whole jester thing at the wrong angle. Maybe since the circumstances are a bit rare, it drops something cool?
  7. brickbat1137

Official The TCF 1st Anniversary Contest Entry Thread

I'm probably gonna get shot for this, but here is my art submission: In case you can't tell, these are supposed to be the four Luminite armor sets. I have to go kill myself now for joining Terraria and MC.
  8. brickbat1137

I wonder if I should remove the "Short story" tag from Revalations...

I wonder if I should remove the "Short story" tag from Revalations...
  9. brickbat1137

Short Story Terraria: Revelations (another speculative backstory)

('Tis another update!) What makes a God? Surely not physical might, as classical descriptions of the moon lord show most of his lower body gone from his eons of imprisonment. No, what defines a God’s power is its Soul. Cthulhu’s soul was divided into six parts, and with each soul came a new...
  10. brickbat1137

Daimera's Content Tavern

Dangit. Why do you gotta make me feel bad about having a headcanon in direct opposition to yours?`:(
  11. brickbat1137

I can't be the only one who wants to go to some of the backgrounds in this game.

I can't be the only one who wants to go to some of the backgrounds in this game.
  12. brickbat1137

(UPDATE YERRRSSSS) 13 years after the fall of Cthulhu, one of his Cultists was growing angry at the idea of perhaps never reviving their dark god. The cultist, desperate for an answer, eventually made his way to the dungeon, where, dodging Paladins and guardians, found a very strange book...
  13. brickbat1137

Thank you! I should probably write a follow-up about what happens in 1.3...
  14. brickbat1137

(Something I decided to import from my DeviantArt. This was written before 1.3, but it contains some elements from it. Please comment what you think!) On the world of Terraria, there were three dominant races. The lowest of the three, the goblins, while not as intelligent as the other...
  15. brickbat1137

NPCs & Enemies Wraiths, Ghosts and Hauntings

Weekly bump (I will stop if this violates rules)
  16. brickbat1137

Pixel Art PIXELS!, GET YOUR PIXELS HERE!

Could you make me a Terraria player that is a silver robot, with dark gray short hair and yellow eyes and a yellow glow in its chest?
  17. brickbat1137

Game Mechanics Become a Gentleman Musician

I support this so much! It's always irked me that you can't play the pianos.
Back
Top Bottom