Search results for query: *

• Users: Elder Sign
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Elder Sign

Video Sign Plays - Glass Cannon Challenge

Join me as I try to see if its possible to beat every boss without all of those amazing bonuses that a player gets from the different armor sets in Terraria.
  2. Elder Sign

Video How to Survive Your First Night

Just a quick tutorial video for new players covering a few of the basics of Terraria.
  3. Elder Sign

Video Sign's No Mining Challenge

Trying out a new idea that I had, is it possible to beat the moon lord without mining a single ore throughout the entire game? Join me and we can find out together.
  4. Elder Sign

Video Elder Sign's Terraria Videos - New Video Daily

I post at least one new Terraria Video on my channel every day. Content varies between regular playthroughs, both standard and class specific in expert mode, modded Terraria and custom maps. Come check my videos out and subscribe if you like my style. Any comments or suggestions are welcome and...
  5. Elder Sign

Video Sign's Mod Spotlights for tAPI mods

I have being spotlighting and reviewing various mods for tAPI, let me know which mods that you would like to see done next. Playlist link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdOcLTXJA9tK_G10gCuGqJrRy3DcVJxyE My backbone mods that I use for spotlights ElementalBoots by Lolhens...
  6. Elder Sign

Video Sign Plays Modded Terraria Season Two

Here we go with another round of modded Terraria! Join me as we journey through the world hoarding everything we can and decimating all the stand against us. Playlist Link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdOcLTXJA9tIaYq95Mthq2vpdsxs4wrou Alternatively Episode 1: Mod List: Elemental...
  7. Elder Sign

Map-Survival Sign's Custom Drow Challenge Map

So I made this map to do a let's play on and I decided to share it with the community if anyone else wants to give it a shot. Lightly modified in TEdit, my first time trying the program out actually, most of the empty space in the map has been replaced with spider walls, ore generation was...
Back
Top Bottom