Search results for query: *

1. Dradonhunter11

tModLoader Infinite world - A proof of concept that prove nothing is impossible (W.I.P)

Actual inf world update, hell world gen getting some progress :D
  2. Dradonhunter11

Fix a bug, break another thing completely

Fix a bug, break another thing completely
  3. Dradonhunter11

Infinite world have it's challenge, especially for 1.4. Especially since there is an issue where...

Infinite world have it's challenge, especially for 1.4. Especially since there is an issue where chunk override themselve and is kinda confusing me :p
  4. Dradonhunter11

Juggling between so many project and Irl, things are rough :/

Juggling between so many project and Irl, things are rough :/
  5. Dradonhunter11

Hypixel being the first?

Hypixel being the first?
  6. Dradonhunter11

tModLoader Infinite world - A proof of concept that prove nothing is impossible (W.I.P)

Another quick update, added the possibility to inject easily dependencies into the modloader configuration files. I added this feature because I may or may not be using a seperate librairy for inf world Lastly, I made said library open source for the curious (this does not include the patch...
  7. Dradonhunter11

Quick update on this, pushed an update that allow the game to restart once the patching is done and linux/mac support :)
  8. Dradonhunter11

Well, this is not infinite world, but here is a side project which infinite world does use. In fact, I'd say this library which was built in infinite world is the whole reason why it is possible. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3166201410
  9. Dradonhunter11

Rewrotte the chunk system with some help, not perfect but it's getting there again (all the 1.3 code is no longer valid) Some change from 1.3 tough is that I made Y not infinite and it's not infinite toward the left side. In the meanwhile, here is a map of the planned ore gen and a screenshot of...
  10. Dradonhunter11

Update on thing, trying to port to 1.4 and I have to say, the patcher is entirely broken. I also have a lot of study so I can't do much progress.
  11. Dradonhunter11

Been busy with a lot of other stuff honestly, tried to start porting to 1.4, but apparently it's not gonna be an easy thing to do since the patcher broke.
  12. Dradonhunter11

tModLoader I need someone to help me with biome generation and NPC AI -Confection REBAKED

yeah, sure just drop me a DM here or on discord, I'll assume you are on tML so you could also contact me there. You can't miss me there anyway.
  13. Dradonhunter11

tModLoader I need someone to help me with biome generation and NPC AI -Confection REBAKED

I'll help if you need help, gonna give me an excuse to work on biome libs
  14. Dradonhunter11

tModLoader Fargo's Soul mod should be better optimized.

Get better RAM and a better CPU, maybe a new graphics card. Your spec are pretty outdated and Terraria (especially modded) is very intensive on the CPU, as someone did not learn how to do a lot of custom render on the GPU.
  15. Dradonhunter11

Update on thing, trying to figure out how to do ore world gen. Doing it trough noise will be more of a challenge than I thought at first. I'm exploring potential solution rn, like making ore gen in specific part of the chunk to avoid potential chain reaction for generation or making ore noise...
  16. Dradonhunter11

PC INSANE tmodloader lag

Well, I don't wanna say that the CPU is garbage, but it is essentially the problem here. Terraria is a game that rely massively on your CPU and very little on GPU, even then your GPU is fairly old as they came out in 2012. I'll assume you play on laptop, so you have to take in account that a...
  17. Dradonhunter11

This may not look like much, but believe or not, this is procedural. This is using 4 chunk generator, 1 for each layer.
Back
Top Bottom