Search results for query: *

1. oscarswider

This is so annoying, weapon racks don't work

Every time I put a weapon in the weapon rack it seems the direction it faces is completely random, and then that weapon can only face that way on the weapon rack.
  2. oscarswider

Floating Island Truffle House!

Check out my truffle's house :D Any tips?
  3. oscarswider

My Skyware Tower

Check out my tower, it's made of poorly placed screenshots so it's not an exact image, but put the pieces together in your head, because it's too hard to do in paint! Give me all your criticizms please! :)
  4. oscarswider

Witch doctor floating island house

Check out my witch doctor house, can you give me some tips on how it can be made better? (Btw the altar on the left is directly taken from ampex's design) Take a look: Is it good? I'm pretty proud of it :)
  5. oscarswider

Can you help me with this? Waterfalls not working

When I make more than one waterfall the one on the leftmost side seems to be favored. the other one doesn't pour, I'll post a picture: You can see a whole bunch of waterfalls on the right side not pouring, but the one on the left is. So can anyone help me out? Btw I'm using gameiki mod if...
  6. oscarswider

Am I the only one who thinks this?

Am I the only one who thinks that the Twins are easier than the Destroyer? Everyone has told me take on the destroyer first but I killed the twins nearly flawlessly, but couldn't get the destroyer past 40000 before daybreak. Or am I just fighting the destroyer wrong?
Back
Top Bottom