Search results for query: *

1. OddGirl

Xbox One not being able to open chests in splitscreen

We have the same problem on PS4. When one player is talking to NPCs or shopping the other player can't open chests or inventory. If both players are in a chest if one player sorts the other players chest is also sorted. Same has happened with quick stacking.
  2. OddGirl

Unleash Your Creativity - Terraria Steam Workshop Support Launches Today!

I'm having trouble getting the game to start up. I haven't played since before the last update and got it all set and now the game crashes a few seconds after starting (title screen, not world). I tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no results. Anyone have any suggestions? It was fine when...
  3. OddGirl

PS4 Problem with grand design item

Anyone figure out how it works? I'm playing on PS4 solo and it's not working properly for me
  4. OddGirl

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

If the next step more hotfixes? Anything started? Thanks team!
  5. OddGirl

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

Maybe this is bc I play both pc and console but I like the new UI changes and control changes. There are tweaks that need to be made (opacity issues, crafting station requirement, and tool tips in the way) but on the whole I think changing it too much, like some previous suggestions, make it...
  6. OddGirl

Thanks! I had just gotten an "official" arena going and with all the freezes can't use it, boo. But at least I know its not my system! I'll take that.
  7. OddGirl

Is anyone (ps4) still having trtroub with the game freezing? I didn't really until this update, I can't get through a solar eclipse without the game freezing.
  8. OddGirl

Console Console water physics different from pc

Thanks for your insight. I tried this version and the zigzag and you were right, especially with lava it seemed a bit more delayed in getting the returns on duplication. Volume also seemed to play a big factor but then again, maybe I was just unaware of a minimum on pc for it to work. I'd call...
  9. OddGirl

Console Console water physics different from pc

I play pc solo but with the 1.3 update to console I've been playing that more since I can play with my family. I was rebuilding a farm from pc in my console world and noticed that the water duplication glitches we use on pc ( pouring over staggered blocks, through a long zigzag path) end up with...
  10. OddGirl

PS4 Partially Corrupted Data

I just had this happen. It keeps telling me "data corrupted" but character/worlds are still there but when I get finally into the world the achievements appear, freeze game, appear, freeze game, etc. I'm going to try your fix, thanks so much for posting it!
  11. OddGirl

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Hey devs and Pipeworks team! I play both the pc and ps4 versions of the game and frankly, am enjoying both. I appreciate all the hard work you guys are putting in bringing the versions together! My hubs used to play with me on console way back when but the update has brought him back and we're...
  12. OddGirl

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Thanks! I'll give it a go. I went back to the prior version of tmodloader and everything is fine so we'll see.
  13. OddGirl

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'm having this trouble too. I know the file you speak of but am not sure what I should edit. If I hold shift down I can get to the game but all of the mods say reload required. Reloading Mods will again crash the game. I had just done a fresh install of tmodloader if that makes any difference.
  14. OddGirl

OddGirl's Builds

Sure! I haven't been working on anything and it might inspire me to build again
  15. OddGirl

OddGirl's Builds

You are too kind! I think mostly its picking away at a build bit by bit until it looks "right". I'll look at real life examples, if its something like the crane, or go completely off the top of my head. There are so many amazing builders around the forums that you can't help picking up tips and...
  16. OddGirl

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

I hope it gets an update, Grealm is one of my favorites!
  17. OddGirl

Khaios' Build Spectacle

You could post another dozen pics of ruins and I'd love them all!
  18. OddGirl

OddGirl's Builds

This is my grotto garden. I wanted grow space for the herbs but in a different way. Some of it was world generated that I tweaked to my purpose, other sections were completely new. Dryad resides in the center. Gigantic trees brought to you by TerraCustom :)
Back
Top Bottom