Search results for query: *

1. HEY EVERY !

Portfolio/Multi-Topic (BIG BRAIN SUGGESTION AHEAD!!1!) Just make 1.5 already

HERE'S THE BEST SUGGESTION EVER POSSIBLE... THE MOST BIG BRAIN THING TO EVER COME OUT OF SOMEONE'S MOUTH... WHAT ABOUT IF... WE JUST HAVE FRIBKIN 1.5 ALREADY Pros: Major update!!! would no longer have to false advertise the last "small" updates as "sMa4lL" updaets multiple of 5, pretty epik...
  2. HEY EVERY !

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Overall of all of my wholesome ideas for the game that could even make a single major update for the game just with my ideas Part 2: changes

I already made the part 1 of the post with the new content that i want in the game, now it's time for the changes that i want for the content already present in the game -Actual Mastermode(part 2): This time it's turn for the changes in difficulty for every boss, i might have mentioned in part...
  3. HEY EVERY !

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Overall of all of my wholesome ideas for the game that could even make a single major update for the game just with my ideas part 1: new content

I have so many ideas for the vanilla game, journey's end was a really lame update and even after that i think there's a ton of stuff remaining for the game that should be added, in case relogic decides to update the game again in the future rather than putting their hopes in another terraria...
  4. HEY EVERY !

Items Ideas for moonlord drops and new crafted endgame weapons

Am i the only one who gets annoyed from the fact of moonlord dropping two of the same weapon? two sentries staffs and two swords, i think moonlord should have more variety on his drop pool specially from the fact of being the only way of obtaining endgame gear for all classes and it might take...
  5. HEY EVERY !

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Ninja/Assasin/Stealth class, and many new stuff related to it

This new class would be all about stealth, with a lower defense comparing to other classes, but a higher mobility, it's arsenal would be of katanas and other stealth melee weapons, thrown weapons, smoke bombs and other tricks. >katanas would be a new type of weapon, the already existing katana...
  6. HEY EVERY !

Weapons & Equip Throwing stuff should be melee not ranged

1.4 killed completely the throwing class and replaced every throwing damage and buff ranged, makes sense since they're ranged attacks and are consumed similar to ammo, but i think that it fits better as melee damage instead of ranged and that's why i think it: >Ranger users won't have any use...
  7. HEY EVERY !

Game Mechanics Actual Master mode

Master mode is indeed harder than expert, with really higher stat multipliers for enemies, bosses and debuffs, and that's all. unlike expert it doesn't bring any new attack patterns and stuff for enemies, just those stupid multiplers to make you die suddenly a lot of times, and debuffs that...
  8. HEY EVERY !

Items Make bloody tears obtainable outside a blood moon

Blood moons are really dumbely rare to happen, and we'll only get like one blood tear per blood moon, why can't it be like solar eclipse that has solar tablets obtained from lihzard temple to summon it?
  9. HEY EVERY !

Weapons & Equip Buff Nebula Armor

Nebula armor is one of the 4 endgame weapons as we all might know, for the 4 main classes in the game, crafted with a certain amount of luminite bars and lunar fragments that would require us to defeat the lunar event and moonlord 2 times at least, and the endgame armor is surely worth this...
  10. HEY EVERY !

Blocks & Decoration Sun fountain and Moon fountain

These fountains are furniture items very rarely dropped from golem and moonlord respectively, with a 5% chance, they're dropped separated from lootbag loot just like master mode drops and other boss drops. They're furniture that can be interacted with, having a similar use from enchanted...
  11. HEY EVERY !

Items Angel Heart

Angel Heart would be an expert mode drop that would replace the globe dropped from moonlord, because we all should agree that the globe is completely garbage, it's not really a worth drop from the final boss of the game, even after it's buff, it's much better to use soaring insignia from Empress...
  12. HEY EVERY !

NPCs & Enemies reduce the health from the force field of the celestial pillars, that's an urgent change

Currently the most frustrating thing in the entire game is the celestial event, not just because solar pillar is extremelly overpowered and destroying it takes thousands of afterlifes, but the major problem that affects all pillars is the insane health their force fields have, even after beating...
  13. HEY EVERY !

NPCs & Enemies tweaks for the lunar event

the lunar event is surely one of the most annoying parts of the game if not the most, and we have to pass through it every time we want lunar fragments/beat moonlord, i think that it should be less sufocating, frustrating and annoying, there are my ideas of how: -pillar should have way less...
  14. HEY EVERY !

Weapons & Equip Small ideas to improve summoner

The 1.4 update improved a lot summoners, buffing summoner staffs and armors, adding new staffs and adding the new type of summoner weapon: whips, that are amazing. But summoners are still the worse class in the game, despiste being great against enemies and horde of enemies, they have a terrible...
  15. HEY EVERY !

Items Life juice

Even wanted life fruits to have an additional use once you get 500 max health? exacly the purpose of this new item, crafted with one life fruit and 2 greater healing potions, in the same crafting stations as potions(placed bottle or alchemy engine), results in 1 life juice, the life juice would...
  16. HEY EVERY !

Biomes & Nature Lunar fragments & luminite veins

Once beating the lunar event for the first time, in the same layers where paladium ore veins are generated, veins from the 4 lunar fragments will start generating, whitout having to defeat moonlord, and after beating moonlord for the first time luminite veins will start generating in the same...
Back
Top Bottom