Search results for query: *

1. YoungFellerTRA

Terraria State of the Game - December 2020

cyberpunk 2077 would like to know your location
  2. YoungFellerTRA

Ask a Storm Diver anything

Opinion on dart rifle/dart pistol? I love them a lot and think they should be more fledged out
  3. YoungFellerTRA

Items First Fractal

I actually can see that happening. Also btw cool mod, i just have a suggestion More dart weapons and ammo?
  4. YoungFellerTRA

Items First Fractal

Well thats just like Your opinion, man
  5. YoungFellerTRA

Changing the subject entirely... Terraria bosses if they had pokemon types, 3 2 1 go King slime: Normal/Poison/Water type Eye of Cthulhu: Dark, Flying type Queen Bee: Bug, Poison/Flying type Skeletron: Dark/Ghost type Eater of Worlds: Poison, Dark type Brain of Cthulhu: Psychic, Dark type Dark...
  6. YoungFellerTRA

If we ever do get 1.4.2, or even 1.5, I hope they revamp granite and marble biomes. They have hardly any content and serve little to no purpose during progression.
  7. YoungFellerTRA

Fabsol, I just watched the calamity weapons tier list, and I must say that your voice sounds...

Fabsol, I just watched the calamity weapons tier list, and I must say that your voice sounds suspiciously similar to penguin0. Probably a coincidence lol
  8. YoungFellerTRA

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I have no money, so I can’t donate, but if I could ad an item to this mod via patreon, here’s my idea. The Finishing Touch: Classless Weapon Available in late hardmode This weapon can only be used on a boss below 5% health (might change later), and does not work against Yharon, Scal, and any...
  9. YoungFellerTRA

Items First Fractal

Wait I have an idea. At an ancient manipulator, you can craft the first fractal using the zenith and vice versa!
  10. YoungFellerTRA

Items First Fractal

Hey guys! So by now, I’m guessing a lot of you know or have heard of the legendary First Fractal. For those who havent, it is the unused early version of the Zenith. It looks very similar to the Terrablade, but functioned uniquely. It summoned dyeless copies of the player holding various...
  11. YoungFellerTRA

Terraria State of the Game - November 2020

Probably palutena, and the gimmick is that your movement speed is increased, but you start at 999%
  12. YoungFellerTRA

Terraria State of the Game - November 2020

This is probably a stupid question but will switch get the option to have mobile touch screen controls? Cause I don’t frequently play console but if I do then it would be nice to have that, since I’m already so used to them.
  13. YoungFellerTRA

Items Granite biome items

I am aware of thorium mod, and the boss there is very cool! It inspired this suggestion, which mainly exists because mobile and console cannot get mods yet, and probably won’t for avery long time.
  14. YoungFellerTRA

Well the whole point of a summoner is to not get hit, and the fact that their minions attack for them liberates them to focus on dodging.
  15. YoungFellerTRA

Well that would make sense for a melee class, but the idea is that granite biomes are supposed to benefit mage/summoners as opposed to marble biomes benefitting melee/ranged
  16. YoungFellerTRA

Also if you react with "Maybe, needs some work", it would help if you gave some feedback and where it needs improvement. Any ideas help!
  17. YoungFellerTRA

I mean in terms of content. They don't really serve any purpose at all in terms of progression. They feel like an intrusion, they don't help you progress at all really.
  18. YoungFellerTRA

This is a simple idea. The main premise is that as you may know, granite and marble biomes have simply felt very underwhelming when you are exploring. So I thought that I might as well try and spruce up one of them, and leave the rest to you guys. The basis of this idea is that the marble biomes...
  19. YoungFellerTRA

NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

I can tell someone will be confused about how this would work on the drunk seed, because that one has both corruption and crimson. HOWEVER, the seed also has a special thing where after each in game day it alternates which evil is the main one. This mainly determines what evil seed the dryad...
Back
Top Bottom