Search results for query: *

1. Lillith 🪓

Game Mechanics Make Blinkroots easier to find and/or farm

Yes, that would probably be a better change, in fact that's how I used to think it worked
  2. Lillith 🪓

What's one possible crossover you would like to see terraria do, barring all realism!

Homestuck would be really cool to see but I know I'd be in the minority on that one! I'd have to say a TF2 crossover would probably be my favorite as it would add more unique weapons to rangers, who really need more of those, and could potentially (finally) add a pre boss weapon for the sentry...
  3. Lillith 🪓

Hot Topic Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

For me it's the destroyer but I die more to prime because I go in expecting an easy win.
  4. Lillith 🪓

Weapons & Equip Summoner Class Buff?

People often decry the summoner as op, however I believe a lot of summoner weapons (specifically minions I.E imps abigail PHM and pirates) probably need a buff. it is by far the most technical and complex class, and I really don't think players get enough reward for the increased risk! (I do...
  5. Lillith 🪓

Game Mechanics Make Blinkroots easier to find and/or farm

Currently in game, blinkroots are disproportionately harder to find and grow than other plants (Including Fireblossom and Moonglow!), which is an issue due to their inclusion in the recipes of some of the most important potions (Spelunker, Swiftness, Endurance, Etc.) I propose increasing their...
  6. Lillith 🪓

when do yall estimate this updates comin out

having PTSD flashbacks rn
Back
Top Bottom