Search results for query: *

1. Gab.SV

I'm back :D earlier than expected, but back :)

I'm back :D earlier than expected, but back :)
  2. Gab.SV

-I'm quitting terraria community- i'm quitting the terraria community, temporarily there's a lot...

-I'm quitting terraria community- i'm quitting the terraria community, temporarily there's a lot of things going on with my life and i can't hold it anymore, i'm almost entering in a state of depression, and so i will quit i won't post anything, reply to anything or see anything, so don't expect...
  3. Gab.SV

Texture Pack My Empress Of Light Add-ons

well... it is, but it is just the item, this changes the item on the inventory but not the armor on the character
  4. Gab.SV

Texture Pack Zenith First Fractal themed

thanks to Peanut sus for the idea:happy: English: this resprite change the Zenith to a First Fractal themed version Português: esse resprite muda a Zenith pra uma versão com o tema do First Fractal
  5. Gab.SV

the mask is a bit complicated to me, 'cause i can't find the armor id for it yes, it is possible to me retexture it, but before it i need the armor id, and for some reason the terraria wiki don't have it
  6. Gab.SV

so, first things first: thank you so much mish20011 for giving me the ideas of making this texture English: this retexture change the Mini Empress/Fairy Princess pet and the EoL mask to a texture similar to my my EoL retexture Português: essa retextura muda o pet Mini Empress/Fairy...
  7. Gab.SV

Texture Pack My Empress of Light Resprite

aaaaand... im done i'm really sorry if it's not what you expected or something like it, but it was the first time i've done a pixel art that small
  8. Gab.SV

oh i really have forgot of the pet, thank you so much for remembering it, i'll start it today and send the update when possible
  9. Gab.SV

i can try, i'm not sure how good it will be 'cause of the size of the sprites, but i'll do my best, any specific theme that you're thinking?
  10. Gab.SV

if you are talking about the glow on her dress i know how, you can use the tconvert to get a png...

if you are talking about the glow on her dress i know how, you can use the tconvert to get a png from extra_188 and then you just delete the srpite on a png editor (paint.net, photoshop etc) if is a glow on her face i don't know any id for it
  11. Gab.SV

Texture Pack EoL Base Texture

sure, i'm gonna do it and ill send it to you soon and yes, i do have other packs that i made, they are very simple but enjoyable
  12. Gab.SV

Terrarian Bizarre Adventure - JoJo Mod for Terraria

hey! im doing a mod and i did most of it in a separate folder to then i place the files in the actual mod folder later it in the .tmod file, but i don't know how can i do it, can someone help me telling how do i convert it or place it on the .tmod file?
  13. Gab.SV

sure, tomorrow i will release the texture with long hair and thanks for the feedback :happy:
  14. Gab.SV

English ============================================================================================================================================ So, This is my first retexture of a boss that a took more than a day to do, i hope you guys enjoy it :happy: I made my own resprite of the Empress...
  15. Gab.SV

That's Khoir ability, everything he touches he transform into a maste piece of art
  16. Gab.SV

Ice Queen Resprite

english ============================================================================================================================================ I Love the frost moon event, but, the ice queen have a strange face/head, so i resprited her, i made her look more as a humanoid creature, i give...
  17. Gab.SV

true true
  18. Gab.SV

sadly i know, people are kinda strange and pervert some times-_- but at least... don't have a at least ._.)
  19. Gab.SV

English ================================================================================================================================================================ this is a custom texture that makes the empress of light be a sprite without details (clothes, boots, gloves and face). i...
Back
Top Bottom