Search results for query: *

• Users: Gab.SV
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gab.SV

Texture Pack Zenith First Fractal themed

thanks to Peanut sus for the idea:happy: English: this resprite change the Zenith to a First Fractal themed version Português: esse resprite muda a Zenith pra uma versão com o tema do First Fractal
  2. Gab.SV

Texture Pack My Empress Of Light Add-ons

so, first things first: thank you so much mish20011 for giving me the ideas of making this texture English: this retexture change the Mini Empress/Fairy Princess pet and the EoL mask to a texture similar to my my EoL retexture Português: essa retextura muda o pet Mini Empress/Fairy...
  3. Gab.SV

Texture Pack My Empress of Light Resprite

English ============================================================================================================================================ So, This is my first retexture of a boss that a took more than a day to do, i hope you guys enjoy it :happy: I made my own resprite of the Empress...
  4. Gab.SV

Ice Queen Resprite

english ============================================================================================================================================ I Love the frost moon event, but, the ice queen have a strange face/head, so i resprited her, i made her look more as a humanoid creature, i give...
  5. Gab.SV

Texture Pack EoL Base Texture

English ================================================================================================================================================================ this is a custom texture that makes the empress of light be a sprite without details (clothes, boots, gloves and face). i...
  6. Gab.SV

Terraprisma Retexture

English ================================================================================================================================================================================== i love terraprisma, even beeing a melee class player, i always use the terraprisma as a support...
Back
Top Bottom