Search results for query: *

1. KBM-Quine

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

was looking for the painting Aurora Borealis to fill out my journey mode character. figured i'd pass along the seed i found it on. 1.4.1.883646358 (terraria version 1.4.4.9), at 1482 east and 654 caverns
  2. KBM-Quine

Game Mechanics clicking version number on the menu opens an in-game changelog

as the title suggests, i feel like clicking the version number on the menu should open an in-game changelog. this could help people curious as to what's changed on a hotfix or what not find out without having to reopen the forums and find the hotfix post. having all changelogs through out...
  3. KBM-Quine

**REPORTED** cancel on chest renaming interface overlaps bestiary button

as the title reads, the cancel option on the chest renaming interface overlaps with the bestiary button. this leads to me pressing it and opening the bestiary when i just want to get out of chest renaming. i was torn on whether this was a suggestion or bug but i came to the decision it was a...
  4. KBM-Quine

Texture Pack hq2x and other Image filter packs

been busy with other projects. took me a minute to update and i still haven't slept yet lol. some things are pending updates, but the main pack links in the OP are up to date. there are also workshop uploads. have a good day terrarians!
  5. KBM-Quine

should be up to date now. links in the og post updated, enjoy!
  6. KBM-Quine

interesting. for the most part, this pack is automated. so the zip generated just use what ever the default settings of 7zip are. i'll tinker with my scripts and update the links shortly. as an aside though, this was discussed by others earlier in the thread. edit: changing it to store doesn't...
  7. KBM-Quine

tModLoader Dye Hard

push another update. removed somethings(namely party dyes) and added the new dyes to the og post under "new 1.2 dyes". enjoy! edit: put all that code up on the git for those curious minds that want it.
  8. KBM-Quine

tModLoader Dye Hard

Pushed an update to the mod browser to adress the shader lib problem. I'd write a changelog, but I've got to go sleep. There's a new addition or two though ;)
  9. KBM-Quine

welcome! i've been chomping at the bit for 1.4 and wanted to update my pack just as much for those that use it. i seem to have mistaken the process i read from the git, it actually uses xBRZ. the xBR it has is only for items if it's blending options is set in a certain way it seems. (here's a...
  10. KBM-Quine

i'm glad to hear it fixed it's self. thank you for using the pack!
  11. KBM-Quine

(using xBRZ in the screenshot) i can't seem to replicate this in any of the packs. are you sure its not from another texture pack?
  12. KBM-Quine

pack's updated to 1.4.0.3, links updated. enjoy!
  13. KBM-Quine

all water tiles are redone for xBR and xBRZ now, also forgot the splash screens in HQ2x. links updated, enjoy! edit: updated Realistic Weapons and Tools to it's 1.4 version. links updated.
  14. KBM-Quine

PC Texture pack Bug

to add to that one, if i leave my texture pack enabled, close the game and restart it, it crashes on start up with this error
  15. KBM-Quine

yes. i have to delete a line in my config.json to get back in.
  16. KBM-Quine

had to fix the water by hand. threw in an icon while i was in there. this only applies to HQ2x at the moment. i got to get sleep, so xBR and xBRZ are still broke. link for HQ2x updated. question still stands if anyone has an opinion.
  17. KBM-Quine

it'd help to know the pack used. edit:nvm, i'm blind. i'll look in to it though.
  18. KBM-Quine

small update: forgot the armor and accessory folders, whoops! sorry to double post, but felt it was important enough to do so. main downloads should be updated with em now. i'll update other packs when possible.
  19. KBM-Quine

PC Texture pack Bug

i've noticed a bug while updating my pack here. when unloading the pack, some things fail to unload. namely tiles and trees. for this i load the pack after starting the game, load into a world, quit, unload the pack and reload in to a world.
  20. KBM-Quine

had all this figured out at launch lol. sorry that i couldn't get to it faster, i was at work (i do graveyard shifts unfortunately) all packs have been updated now. on another note, this pack here uses xBR for it's "HD" look. should i discontinue my xBR version? opinions are needed in that...
Back
Top Bottom