Search results for query: *

• Users: KBM-Quine
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. KBM-Quine

Game Mechanics clicking version number on the menu opens an in-game changelog

as the title suggests, i feel like clicking the version number on the menu should open an in-game changelog. this could help people curious as to what's changed on a hotfix or what not find out without having to reopen the forums and find the hotfix post. having all changelogs through out...
  2. KBM-Quine

**REPORTED** cancel on chest renaming interface overlaps bestiary button

as the title reads, the cancel option on the chest renaming interface overlaps with the bestiary button. this leads to me pressing it and opening the bestiary when i just want to get out of chest renaming. i was torn on whether this was a suggestion or bug but i came to the decision it was a...
  3. KBM-Quine

PC Texture pack Bug

i've noticed a bug while updating my pack here. when unloading the pack, some things fail to unload. namely tiles and trees. for this i load the pack after starting the game, load into a world, quit, unload the pack and reload in to a world.
  4. KBM-Quine

tModLoader Dye Hard

Dye Hard v1.2 **Requires Shader Library v2.1.2** you can get Shader Library Here made for TModloader v0.11.7.2 Dye Hard is a mod aiming to expand on the default dyes by adding a plethora of colors to most of the base dyes. Dyes there are currently 566 dyes added by this mod, here you can find...
  5. KBM-Quine

NPCs & Enemies mobs dropping common blocks

As the title would suggest, i would enjoy it if there were more mobs that dropped common blocks. my reasoning behind it is i like building but i really hate having to rip up a biome just for building blocks. in essence this would make the blocks renewable without having to bring more from...
  6. KBM-Quine

Texture Pack hq2x and other Image filter packs

now that texture pack support has been finialized, i wanted bring back one of my favorite texture packs from 1.2. using the programs provided on the thread from TO, i was able to make a version compatible with 1.4. all credit goes to @NanoPi for making the original pack and scripts. if you would...
  7. KBM-Quine

Weapons & Equip firework cannon

ever since i found out fireworks do damage to mobs, i wanted to to use them without having to set them up first, and so i propose the firework cannon. - it would be at par with the snowman cannon and use either fireworks (of any color) or rockets (of any type) as ammo, effectively firing...
Back
Top Bottom