Search results for query: *

1. Stalyn

Items How to save inventory space

This idea just came to my head while watching a streamer on Twitch suffering from inventory space.m Let say potions 🧪: They can all be on one square box, and when the player click on it, it toggle out all the potion he ha has available to be use. Same thing can be donde for all the metals and...
  2. Stalyn

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Horrible news. RIP.
  3. Stalyn

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

My body is ready.
  4. Stalyn

Linux Incorrect rendering of walls with "color" and "white" lighting engine

I found a solution. Bought the game, again at GOG, for Linux no issues on PopOs. Now, it seems the problem is from the Steam end. Didn’t mind buying the game again since I have invested countless fun hours on this game.
  5. Stalyn

linux(?) invisible walls bug

I have the same issue on PopOs. Change the color until someone from the developer team do something about it.
  6. Stalyn

PC INVISIBLE WALLS ON COLOR/WHITE LIGHTING BUG

Running PopOS on Linux: ------ lxinfo | grep -P '(string|version)' server glx vendor string: SGI server glx version string: 1.4 client glx vendor string: Mesa Project and SGI client glx version string: 1.4 GLX version: 1.4 Max core profile version: 4.6 Max compat profile version: 4.6...
  7. Stalyn

Linux Background graphical glitch after update

Did you find a solution?
  8. Stalyn

Linux Incorrect rendering of walls with "color" and "white" lighting engine

Having this same problem with PopOS. Anyone found a solution?
  9. Stalyn

My background walls are gone, missing, dead, whatever.

I have this problem on PopOS: -------------------- erver glx vendor string: SGI server glx version string: 1.4 client glx vendor string: Mesa Project and SGI client glx version string: 1.4 GLX version: 1.4 Max core profile version: 4.6 Max compat profile version: 4.6 Max GLES1...
  10. Stalyn

Linux INVISIBLE WALLS ON COLOR/WHITE LIGHTING

Starting to have this problem with PopOs when i play the game with the setting on Color or White. Any suggestion?
  11. Stalyn

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

he is known for lying if you ask me.
  12. Stalyn

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

My body is ready.
  13. Stalyn

PC An updated Summoner's guide

Thanks 🙏🏽
  14. Stalyn

NPC won't sell pylon, despite having the requirements of space and liked neighbors

Have the merchant and nurse far from others and thank me later.
  15. Stalyn

Linux INVISIBLE WALLS ON COLOR/WHITE LIGHTING

PopOS is the way to go brehs.
  16. Stalyn

AMA I guess

Why your wife cheated on you?
Back
Top Bottom