Search results for query: *

1. plantszaza 🌳

NPCs & Enemies Buff Medusa for FTW

Medusa in FTW seed (and its combination) will now: -Spawn in Pre-Hardmode -have a longer attack range and can petrify you from off-scene. As long as the player is facing in her direction.
  2. plantszaza 🌳

Drawings & Paintings Plantszaza's Traditional Art.

Hello, Terrarians who somehow visited my lonely art thread. I like drawing, and usually do a couple of them when I have free time and motivation. I've created this thread to put my arts here. I currently don't take requests due to motivation and time reasons. -Your request doesn't have to...
  3. plantszaza 🌳

Light Hero Playthrough Ex

I have been thinking about this to happen for quite long time ago... which come true once Version 1.2.4: PC - Vanity armor only playthrough. (which left to rot and died there) This time won't happen like that again.
  4. plantszaza 🌳

Two song with similar rhythm, coincident?

I found and realize that and have very similar rhythm. What do you think? you can post another song which is very similar rhythm to each other too.
  5. plantszaza 🌳

PC Vanity armor only playthrough.

I had reset my computer so all of my terraria file are gone, While I running my new world. I have an idea "well 1.3 will coming in next month play with armor-less probably good way to practice expert mode" that how this playtrough begin. Second kill!?! omg. [/SPOILER]
  6. plantszaza 🌳

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Planzaza's random suggestion

This is the suggestion that I can't find the right category to write, so.. I put it here "Enemy try to run away when the invasion is defeated." Right now they are just coming at you for suicide with is doesn't make sense because when you feel like you have less chance of victory. you run away...
  7. plantszaza 🌳

NPCs & Enemies Nymph's new drop and new npc.

When we're talking about rare enemy drop Doctor bone drop his hat. The groom drop his hat. Tim drop his hat. Rune wizard drop vanity set. Pinky drop pink gel. and........ the most rarest enemy we ever fought in terraria...
  8. plantszaza 🌳

Items Music instrumental.

In terraria we have 4 type of music. And I think we need more. so 1. Ocarina 5 magic damage use 2 mana This weapon has a chance to inflict random debuff. 2. Drum When use. you grand a confident buff. also in mutiplayer you team that stand near you grand the same buff. Confident buff...
  9. plantszaza 🌳

PC Hello everyone.

I'm plantszaza .you will see me post something I've built during my gameplay. Don't expect to see some huge building from me I don't like something that take decade to finish. (Only big building is my base.) and I'm seem to good at drawing some picture.but not paint. this probably all of it.
  10. plantszaza 🌳

Weapons & Equip Bandanna, A cool looking vanity!

Crafting recipe - nothing much only 10 silk.At the loom. equip it in accessory slot will make you look like this. you can change the look by use your bandanna at the loom. Because it will change to spot you're wearing.
  11. plantszaza 🌳

Metal Slug

"an one man army run and gun game with epic gameplay and insane difficult" that how I describe this game. This game is very first game I played and listed in the one of best game I ever play in my life. never heard of this game before? watch video below and you...
  12. plantszaza 🌳

I'm sure this happen to everyone...

When you want something you hardly get it. when you doesn't want that Item the game just give it to you. example my last build angry nimbuses give me three nimbus rods.1 King Slime awoken.2 Goblin armys.1 Pirate invasions.Blood moon after blood moon and Solar eclipse after blood moon. The...
  13. plantszaza 🌳

NPCs & Enemies Fix the King Slime!

I was use all my gold to farm king slime trophy once and end up disappointed because he keep going underground and despawn. You should make him spawn above ground 5 blocks to prevent this from happening. and... reduce gold bar cost from 30 to 10 (or 15) because 30 is too expensive for...
  14. plantszaza 🌳

Ruined village and Trap Laboratory.

Hello Terraria gamer, I've enjoy playing Terraria for awhile. and I want to do something before 1.3 come out. So I built a village over my crimson biome using Gameigi Mod. Enjoy! And here the part of laboratory.The place I built to collect knowledge to defense the intruder. (PS...
Back
Top Bottom