1. Captain Edge Gaming YT

My Master Mode World

link to my youtube channle Captain Edge Gaming
  2. Captain Edge Gaming YT

Video Christmas Special

marry christmas Christmas Special - YouTube
  3. Captain Edge Gaming YT

Mechanical Moon Lord

For chippyGaming and this toulk forever so i hope you like it link to my youtube channle Captain Edge Gaming credit to Dr1llD0zer_1514 for the original sprite
  4. Captain Edge Gaming YT

All my Worlds

master Ranger master Moe or redemption Calamity Thouriem
  5. Captain Edge Gaming YT

who wants to play some fargos sole mod

i will be doing it for a new youtube series on my channle link to my channle Captain Edge Gaming
  6. Captain Edge Gaming YT

real Skeletron

hes real
  7. Captain Edge Gaming YT

Dog as EoW

read <two images removed by forum staff> <one file removed by forum staff>
  8. Captain Edge Gaming YT

Video who wants to play fargos soul mode with me

how wants colabe for a new series on my channle im trying to gather abunch of popular terraria youtubers for the seris????? zuzucorn said no Leviathan no CheesyPaninie no so far
  9. Captain Edge Gaming YT

Video I just beat calamity what mode should i do next

pleas choos what mode i should do for my next series
  10. Captain Edge Gaming YT

Zenith re-sprites

Enjoy
  11. Captain Edge Gaming YT

invisa bosses textures

theres not realy much i can show cause there invisible but i made some bosses easer to battle i would love to see somont play master mode and beet all bosses with this texture pack on i could have made this wors like invis map icon attacks and enemies link to my youtube Captain Edge Gaming
  12. Captain Edge Gaming YT

Fargo's sole mode texture pack

i tryed my best to make them as close a i can i have tested them check in the packs folder for a suprise link to my youtube channle Captain Edge Gaming
  13. Captain Edge Gaming YT

Supreme Edge Zeneth Colers

i have tested this one and i works link to my youtube channle Captain Edge Gaming
  14. Captain Edge Gaming YT

Captain edge gaming textures

when i want to re texture some thangs i will make a new pack to go with the old one enjoy the pack i worked hard on this and i am a noob at this sooooooo thangs that were changed king slime eye of cthulhu eater of worlds brain of cthluhu skeletron wall of flesh all mach bosses empres of light...
  15. Captain Edge Gaming YT

invisa bosses textures

theres not realy much i can show cause there invisible but i made some bosses easer to battle i would love to see somont play master mode and beet all bosses with this texture pack on i could have made this wors like invis map icon attacks and enemies link to my youtube Captain Edge Gaming
  16. Captain Edge Gaming YT

Fargo's sole mode texture pack

i tryed my best to make them as close a i can i have tested them check in the packs folder for a suprise link to my youtube channle Captain Edge Gaming
  17. Captain Edge Gaming YT

my master mode world

link to the play threw
  18. Captain Edge Gaming YT

Supreme Edge Zeneth Colers

i have tested this one and i works link to my youtube channle Captain Edge Gaming
  19. Captain Edge Gaming YT

piller resprite

this pack may not work i haven't gotten to the pillers yet so ill leav it up to you to test it
Back
Top Bottom