Search results for query: *

1. Some Guy Named Gerald

tModLoader Terraria: Endgame Content v1.1

I've already released it, I don't have a clue about what I've changed actually helping, but I hope it did. Either way, I'm not planning to return to the world of Terraria modding until 1.4 is released for tmodloader, then will I continue working on not this mod, but a new one. One that won't...
  2. Some Guy Named Gerald

Hello, 6 months into the future, I am finally here with a response. I'm really glad you enjoy the mod! Great to hear. I will be taking note of the feedback given, and will be making an optimization patch sometime in the near future, and hopefully that will help with your issue. Unfortunately, I...
  3. Some Guy Named Gerald

there currently is not a wiki for the mod, and I'll see what I can do with adding the bosses to boss checklist
  4. Some Guy Named Gerald

The Terraria mod Endgame Content has just had a MASSIVE update, overhauling basically the entire mod. There's new sprites, new items, new enemies, new bosses, EVERYTHING! THIS MOD IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED, AND IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR THE 1.3 VERSION OF TMODLOADER. IT WILL NOT BE GETTING PORTED...
  5. Some Guy Named Gerald

tModLoader Terraria: Endgame Content

Yes it is. You can install it from tModLoader.
  6. Some Guy Named Gerald

Do you have a discord? If you could send some samples over that, that would be cool
  7. Some Guy Named Gerald

sadly not, unless you somehow get tmodloader on mobile, which I'm pretty sure is impossible
  8. Some Guy Named Gerald

Actually, now that I think about it, I really want to start working on it again. I'm gonna go do that.
  9. Some Guy Named Gerald

Kinda... I've been sort of distracted with a project not terraria related. However, I plan to jump back on it soon.
  10. Some Guy Named Gerald

That's epic! I would love it if you did sprites for my mod!
  11. Some Guy Named Gerald

THIS VERSION OF THE MOD AND ALL THE INFORMATION SHOWN HERE IS OUTDATED!! CHECK OUT THE NEW FORUM THREAD: tModLoader - Terraria: Endgame Content v1.1 Hello, I have just made a pretty epic mod called Endgame Content. It is a mod that adds several boss fights, weapons, accessories, enemies, and...
Back
Top Bottom