Search results for query: *

1. CrazyDragon

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

I attempted to update a music pack I previously made to include the new Deerclops track, but for some reason the game fails to load Music_90 into the game. It's the same file format as every other track in the pack, and I made sure it was labelled accordingly, but for some reason it's the only...
  2. CrazyDragon

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

This looks pretty interesting. I wish they said how to actually access most of the new content, though.
  3. CrazyDragon

CC Creation Compendium #85

My favourites in these are always the drawings clearly done by children. They're simple, but they're very cute and I can appreciate the heart in them. Obviously the higher-quality art is good as well, but I always smile seeing some innocent kid's submission.
  4. CrazyDragon

Weapons & Equip Making boring weapons more unique

I've come up with an idea for the Unholy Trident. It's simple, but I think if, instead of piercing, it could stick in enemies like Daybreak, it would help set it apart from other weapons of its tier. As it is, there isn't much of a reason to use it over weapons like the Magical Harp, so the...
  5. CrazyDragon

Weapons & Equip Making boring weapons more unique

I definitely agree with you that a lot of weapons could afford to be more original. Ranger is currently my least-favourite class by a significant margin, simply because it has almost no unique weapons, so giving more of them unique properties would help it a lot.
  6. CrazyDragon

Other Make the amount of enemies you have to kill to complete a bestiary entry differ depending on rarity

I find it strange that bosses have their entries completed upon defeating them a single time, but many enemies that you are less likely to fight than bosses would require you to spend dozens of hours farming to defeat 50 of them.
  7. CrazyDragon

Game Mechanics More Censorship

I started playing Terraria when I was relatively young, and I'll admit it took me until I was 14 or 15 to actually understand those jokes, and up until that point I never questioned those item/enemy names. Also, keep in mind that Terraria has a T rating, and expects players to be at least 14.
  8. CrazyDragon

Items Phase Saber - is not that powerful could we make it more accessible?

That's always the idea I've had for it, and I really wish it could do that. Although that might be a bit strong, I'm sure it could be balanced in a way that makes it a more effective weapon, and also be a neat reference to the source material.
  9. CrazyDragon

Weapons & Equip Small Endgame Summoner Changes

Back when the Moon Lord was added, whips didn't exist, so the Stardust weapons were both made to be minions, and the Moon Lord summon weapons were both sentries. However, the addition of whips makes the endgame for summoners feel somewhat redundant compared to the other classes. That is why I...
  10. CrazyDragon

Weapons & Equip The Auto-Blacksmith: A new Tinkerer's Workshop for extreme combinations!

I am reviving this old thread of mine, as I think it is still a decent suggestion. I also apologize for my past... cringiness, as I was only twelve and thus pretty stupid. I added a new weapon and will probably add some more in the future.
  11. CrazyDragon

Resolved Empress of Light forum title missing banners in most forum themes

For some reason it still doesn't seem to appear correctly for me. I'm using the Hallow theme, for reference.
  12. CrazyDragon

NPCs & Enemies Dreadnautilus as a Boss

Very good idea, and one that I've thought about a lot since the achievement for beating the Dreadnautilus was added. For another drop, what about a whip that resembles a bloody tendril? It could have lower damage than other whips of its tier, but the unique effect of giving minions a chance to...
  13. CrazyDragon

Items Expert Drops For Every Event Boss

I applied some more changes based on your suggestions, and also finally added items for the OOA bosses.
  14. CrazyDragon

Thank you for all of the criticism. I increased the detrimental effect of Davey's Curse a little bit, and finally decided to make the Ornament Shield negate 100% of damage. I also think the Flaming Skull is the most likely to be fully reworked or replaced, as it was mostly just done because I...
  15. CrazyDragon

As I mentioned at the bottom of the post, I simply have yet to create items for the OOA bosses. If you have any ideas for them, I'd love to hear them. I have taken your suggestions and applied some changes to the Frost Moon drops. I am (at least for now) keeping the Ornament Shield as is...
  16. CrazyDragon

(Credit to @whoneedsnamestbh for the initial idea.) I'm sure I'm not the only one who found it strange that the Mourning Wood was given an Expert Mode drop in 1.4, but every other event boss only has a Master Mode drop. Essentially, this thread is just to create an Expert Mode drop for every...
  17. CrazyDragon

Biomes & Nature Space Expansion

Right off the bat, I'd like to acknowledge that similar concepts have been done plenty of times before. I'm just giving my own ideas, and any similarities to others are not intentional plagiarism. Also, this idea is still in its development stages, and will be significantly expanded upon later...
  18. CrazyDragon

Blocks & Decoration The Purifier - New "Furniture" That Protects Against Evil Biomes

This is a really great idea. Currently, I often find myself spreading the Hallow over an evil biome if it reaches a town, because otherwise I'd have to keep coming back and manually purifying it periodically. Being able to keep it pure without having to run around with a Clentaminator would be...
  19. CrazyDragon

Biomes & Nature The Deep Ocean

This is definitely an interesting idea. Currently, the ocean trenches only have a chance to spawn in a world, so I suppose if they're to be their own biome, they would have to always spawn (perhaps one per world in a random ocean). I also think it would be interesting if they had some old...
  20. CrazyDragon

Weapons & Equip Summoner rework/additions

There are definitely some good ideas here. I remember making some old suggestion that involved special minions that buff you or debuff enemies, and are meant to be mixed in with traditional minions to add some alternate strategies. That's the main issue with summoners, I think. The other classes...
Back
Top Bottom