Search results for query: *

1. ShinyLegendary

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Fight Queen Slime again.
  2. ShinyLegendary

So I got the Cursed Flames. I have both the Cursed Flames and Golden Shower, and I will use both. With the Ichor nerf, and the buff to Cursed Inferno... Is the Cursed Flames a viable weapon compared to the Golden Shower now? I am not saying the Golden Shower is bad.
  3. ShinyLegendary

Today is a nice day, thank you Terraria dev team! <3
  4. ShinyLegendary

[IMG]

5. ShinyLegendary

Considering melee got some huge buffs, does this put it on par with ranger and mage, or is melee still not on par with them? Also my second question is, considering mage got some nice buffs, is the mage class on par with ranger? I did.
  6. ShinyLegendary

Hey, I really like this update! A lot of awesome achievements, and patches! The buffs to melee, summoner, and mage are very nice. The Venom and Cursed Flames buff is very nice too. Also this timing is quite nice, as Minecraft is also getting something large today. Steve is coming in Smash...
  7. ShinyLegendary

1.4.1 and Steve in Smash? I really like how this day is very nice for both Terraria and Minecraft.

1.4.1 and Steve in Smash? I really like how this day is very nice for both Terraria and Minecraft.
  8. ShinyLegendary

Steve in Smash!!! Hype!!! :D

Steve in Smash!!! Hype!!! :D
  9. ShinyLegendary

You're an amazing developer. Keep up the fantastic work!

You're an amazing developer. Keep up the fantastic work!
  10. ShinyLegendary

Halloween avatar time! I know, a bit early, but I had to.

Halloween avatar time! I know, a bit early, but I had to.
  11. ShinyLegendary

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Here are some old images of funny for the worthy generation.
  12. ShinyLegendary

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Don't know if this has been suggested already, but I feel like drills should be affected by mining speed. Pickaxes have more range than drills, and they can outspeed drills, because of buffs and accessories. That makes drills have basically no use.
  13. ShinyLegendary

Congratulations!!! :D Now I want one.

Congratulations!!! :D Now I want one.
  14. ShinyLegendary

Agreed on the blade staff. It is quite strong, especially when combined with ichor. I think the blade staff fits being dropped from enchanted swords, because the blade staff summons flying magic swords.
  15. ShinyLegendary

Okay, how is the Pumpkin and Frost Moon more difficult than Duke Fishron and Martian Madness? I do die in them a lot, but I am able to get good weapons from them a lot easier at least. You can use these moon weapons for Golem, too. Also the tsunami is a ranged weapon, while the razorpine is a...
  16. ShinyLegendary

They are nice to have in the underworld. If you accidently fall in lava while building a bridge, or a lava slime drops lava on you, they can protect you I believe. I go in the underworld a lot. Uhh, hello? The Frost and Pumpkin Moon give great loot. The Chain Gun, Razorpine, and Blizzard Staff...
  17. ShinyLegendary

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes!

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes!
  18. ShinyLegendary

These are only changes to accessories. More changes to stuff like enemies, mounts, weapons, and other mechanics are on the way.
  19. ShinyLegendary

Yes, I am ShinyLegendary from SmashBoards.

Yes, I am ShinyLegendary from SmashBoards.
  20. ShinyLegendary

Mana Cloak looks epic, and now it is much better. I am so excited for 1.4.1!
Back
Top Bottom