Search results for query: *

1. Pedro270707

Xbox One Controls suck.

PC has 100 keys, and it may even have more if I counted wrong
  2. Pedro270707

Terraria: Journey's End for PlayStation and XBOX - Submitted!

Will players still be able to port their PS3/Xbox 360 games to the newer consoles?
  3. Pedro270707

Other Let the community translate the game

The game's translation is currently very wrong (it seems it's in every language, at least in German and Portuguese it is) and the community can't help because there's no contact with the translators. So please, make a way for players to translate the game instead (like Crowdin for example)...
  4. Pedro270707

PC Localization errors for PT-BR

I thought that was gonna be fixed in 1.4.1 but they forgot :(
  5. Pedro270707

Xbox One I can’t even play terraria

hm. I don't know then. Maybe the character was corrupted and game can't show the preview and crashes.
  6. Pedro270707

Other Make Texture Packs work with the wiki

We can't do that. Texture Packs won't ever be in the wiki for one reason: the Wiki is about the vanilla version of Terraria. Texture Packs are considered modding since they change the game in a way.
  7. Pedro270707

"You wake up from a strange dream..."

That's the game code in the Wiki
  8. Pedro270707

Xbox One I can’t even play terraria

wow that's bad I think it has to do with your character, does any character have an unknown item?
  9. Pedro270707

"You wake up from a strange dream..."

Where is "You wake up from a strange dream..." used in the game?
  10. Pedro270707

Xbox One Can't transfer Terraria map.

None of the transferred worlds worked? It's a bug, so I made a post on the Bug Reports section. Did you also remove all tombstones in your world? Every single tombstone. If that doesn't work, you may have modded stacks in your world.
  11. Pedro270707

Game Mechanics Fix controllers in PC version

confit or config?
  12. Pedro270707

Yes, until they fix it, I think you'll have to do that. If you want, you can confirm by creating a new world and placing a sign/tombstone/renamed chest and transferring to Xbox One. Then you remove the sign and transfer again.
  13. Pedro270707

did you place any signs in the map? or renamed chests? if not, does the map have tombstones?
  14. Pedro270707

Game Mechanics Fix controllers in PC version

you can't change switch tabs, quick crafting, favorite, trash, equip etc.
  15. Pedro270707

Xbox One Xbox 360 world not transferring to Xbox One

Reproduction steps: 1 - Place a sign 2 - Type something 3 - Transfer world 4 - Download on Xbox One The game crashes and closes and you don't get the world on the console.
Back
Top Bottom