Search results for query: *

• Users: Elle
  • Order by date
  1. Elle

Tmodloader Stable 1.4.3.6 forcing 2880 px resolution in fullscreen.

Same, I have to fix / reset my resolution setting everytime I play the game. Should maybe post about this on github, so its noticed.
  2. Elle

NPCs & Enemies Bestiary Kill Counter

I now this thread is a bit dated, but I'm really like a mod that does this for 1.4
  3. Elle

tModLoader Ultimate Banner Merging

Thanks for 1.4. Awesome!
  4. Elle

tModLoader pbone's Utilities

Does anyone know what the magic light is for?
  5. Elle

tModLoader Zenith Pickaxe Mod

any chance this comes to tmod 1.4?
  6. Elle

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Honestly I've switched to these now. Better just yank the bandaid off and accept what is. Pbones + Fargos is really great, I'm about to do a new play-through with these, and its exciting to use something new!
  7. Elle

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

RIP for 1.4. Legend is dead. 😭
  8. Elle

You're right, I'm a dumb dumb. I should have tested this more thoroughly. I was tired last night. This morning, I went back and tested more without the mod. The damages of hanging banners, and then taking them down. It's pretty much the same damage increase, maybe slightly lower, ever so...
  9. Elle

Maybe I'm missing something but I only have 2 banners of a particular monster and I do double damage, that seems really OP, is that right? That was with the default settings. I tried putting everything to 1, and no change. Simple stacks need to be more customization. Maybe I don't understand...
  10. Elle

tModLoader Absolute RPG mod

I really like the starting ideas you have presented so far, and I'd like to see where it leads. Good luck. :) Also, I've downloaded it and will be testing it. :)
  11. Elle

tModLoader Banner Bonanza - Collect and Consolidate Banners

Still hoping for that portable version. 🙏
Back
Top Bottom