Search results for query: *

1. TerraMonolith

Builds TerraMonolith's 1.4 Journey builds (vanilla Terraria, no mods)

Glad that you liked the build :) So, in both cases it is a mixture of walls and platforms (that creates the overall "look") Staircase background is Xenon Moss Brick Wall: Xenon Moss Brick Wall , while the stairs are made from single tiles of Honey Platforms: Platforms , with a lot of Sandstone...
  2. TerraMonolith

Builds My entry for the Halloween contest

Absolutely amazing! Perspective, pixel art, composition, architecture - everything is perfect and it is in the exact right place that it needs to be 👍
  3. TerraMonolith

You guessed it right m8, it is just actuated sandstone (the normal version, not the smooth one) 👍
  4. TerraMonolith

By request - I am uploading all of the "starter" houses as well as the "tutorial" houses. Everything can be found in the small (journey-mode) world inside the zip-file below. Feel free to copy them via TEdit or some other software :) Stay safe and have fun 👍
  5. TerraMonolith

Builds ~FLOR3NCE2456's BUILDS COLLECTION~

Welcome back!!! Definitely looking forward to what you will come up with, especially with mods included 👍
  6. TerraMonolith

Builds Iris's Creations Thread

Amazing and crispy-clean build, this is one of the highest forms of pixel-art that I've ever seen!
  7. TerraMonolith

Builds Rishloo's Journey Build Thread | No Mods

Awesome builds, excellent design and architecture :) Well done, well done indeed! Looking forward to your future projects, good luck 👍
  8. TerraMonolith

I'm glad that you enjoy the builds :) There is a way to use individual schematics, if you are on PC, but you will need to download the whole world anyway (from this thread, or from Steam's workshop). The method to do that is to use a software called TEdit, which can be downloaded from here...
  9. TerraMonolith

Dual Hallow/Forest base on the "In-Topic Gaming" server - building/survival Master mode: Night view in the thumbnail below:
  10. TerraMonolith

Desierto

(ES) Primero: perdón por la traducción automática, pero no hablo español. Cuando dices que tu mundo es antiguo, probablemente quieras decir que es de 2014, ya que Terraria se lanzó en 2011. Desafortunadamente, eso significa que te estás perdiendo una gran cantidad de funciones nuevas, porque...
  11. TerraMonolith

Modified Dungeon entrance - I tried to preserve the natural theme as much as possible (green bricks, skulls and bones). Dungeon point preserved and intact i.e. cultists will spawn without issues. Roof is completely actuated, so it can be used for a Skeletron Arena (with slight modifications, of...
  12. TerraMonolith

Yes, I saw it when you posted it on reddit - upvoted it on the spot, as is deserved of every great tutorial 🤘 Well done m8, well done indeed 😎
  13. TerraMonolith

Desert ziggurat/octagonal pyramid - part 1, exterior: Night view, UP&DA and de-echoed versions, as usual: <o> <o>
  14. TerraMonolith

Lakeside relaxation spot (part 2) - as mentioned before, the roof inspiration is from TommyTsunami (Tommy____Tsunami (u/Tommy____Tsunami) - Reddit) Night view: UP&DA and de-echoed versions in the thumbnails below: <o>
  15. TerraMonolith

Lakeside dwelling, with roof inspiration from TommyTsunami (https://www.youtube.com/@TommyTsunami) Nighttime, UP&DA and de-echoed versions: <o> <o>
  16. TerraMonolith

No paint construction #3 (and no actuation) - Jungle Manor: Night view and de-echoed version below: <o>
  17. TerraMonolith

Builds Pylon builds

Well done m8, well done indeed :) We all learned from Khaios at one point or another, so kudos on getting the right inspiration for the start of your building career. Excellent work on the architecture and the composition as well, and don't worry - from my point of view, the evolution of your...
  18. TerraMonolith

Comfortable camping in the woods: Night view, UP&DA and de-echoed versions below: <o> <o>
  19. TerraMonolith

Forest base with crafting/storage area and 5 valid NPC houses: Night view, UP&DA and de-echoed versions in the thumbnails below: <o> <o>
  20. TerraMonolith

Brick House on the lake shore (3 valid NPC houses + a swing :) ) Night view, UP&DA and de-echoed versions in the thumbnails below: <o> <o>
Back
Top Bottom