Search results for query: *

1. AlextheGreat545

Console What is your most disliked enemy in the game?

Ah, makes sense. I forgot that this was a console chat anyway. Also, clowns no longer destroy blocks, also as of 1.2 I believe :rslime:
  2. AlextheGreat545

Console What is your most disliked enemy in the game?

Corruptors no longer spread corruption, I believe since 1.2.
  3. AlextheGreat545

I almost want to say that this map was indeed inspired by Starbound. Is this the case?

I almost want to say that this map was indeed inspired by Starbound. Is this the case?
  4. AlextheGreat545

CC entry - This is my central base which is in my main file and is meant to be where I collect...

CC entry - This is my central base which is in my main file and is meant to be where I collect and store almost everything I obtain. Also includes most NPC homes and the main arena that I use!
  5. AlextheGreat545

Many thanks! I thought I had to create an account for this, but this makes things easier. Will...

Many thanks! I thought I had to create an account for this, but this makes things easier. Will post right away! :)
  6. AlextheGreat545

I would love to post my CC image, but I can't seem to embed it, nor do I have a site like...

I would love to post my CC image, but I can't seem to embed it, nor do I have a site like instagram where I could post it and provide a link :/
  7. AlextheGreat545

3DS Chlorophyte farming

I could be mistaken but I'm pretty sure I saw a small bit of chloro after defeating one mechanical boss. It's definitely available before you battle plantera, though.
  8. AlextheGreat545

3DS Chlorophyte farming

I've been able to do it but it's much slower than it is in the PC version. I was just able to finally make a set of turtle armor today after several weeks of trying to farm it. Agreed.
  9. AlextheGreat545

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I noticed more glitches, this time involving the Golem and Plantera, which I'm currently stuck on the former: The first time I summoned Golem a few days ago, I wasn't ready and was beaten after it reached its second phase. Everything seemed normal. Just today, I tried again with turtle armor...
  10. AlextheGreat545

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Thanks for confirming my suspicion! Hopefully they implement it at some point.
  11. AlextheGreat545

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Yeah, at this point I have no idea if I should continue trying to mine the gems, or just move on to do other things and not waste any more time. :/
  12. AlextheGreat545

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Thanks. For some reason, I thought it was based on the mobile version more so than the console version (I think I read that somewhere at least). The weird part is that I was able to get all the merchant items for the v-day event (the valentine ring and heart arrows) and those are supposedly...
  13. AlextheGreat545

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this since it could be an odds issue like people are saying about Golem drops, but I have not been able to get a broken heart crystal, and that is after mining hundreds of gems, including some I found in a gem cave. I know there are three...
  14. AlextheGreat545

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I have seen these underground a few times too many pre-hardmode. Music sometimes cuts off abruptly instead of flowing to the next theme when I move to a different area. I love this glitch just because I think it's pretty funny, but understand it ruins the gameplay.
  15. AlextheGreat545

3DS Terraria for 3DS Coming Soon

I really hope it's not exclusive to the New 3DS, for the sake of my friends who just have the original one. I don't see anywhere that it is an exclusive so any 3DS will probably do. (BTW love your vids!) :merchanthappy:
  16. AlextheGreat545

Totally! I want it to be inclusive to all LGBTQ+ people, and asexual people are definitely a...

Totally! I want it to be inclusive to all LGBTQ+ people, and asexual people are definitely a part of that community. Allies are of course also welcome :)
  17. AlextheGreat545

I'll let you know if I start planning it. Excited about the 1.3 update?

I'll let you know if I start planning it. Excited about the 1.3 update?
  18. AlextheGreat545

You don't have to be LGBT to join, but you do have to be supportive. :) *LGBT is not limited to...

You don't have to be LGBT to join, but you do have to be supportive. :) *LGBT is not limited to just those four groups of people, FYI
  19. AlextheGreat545

In the case that I was able to start an LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) server, would...

In the case that I was able to start an LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender) server, would anybody be interested in joining?
Back
Top Bottom