Search results for query: *

• Users: Mashamboo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Mashamboo

Music Pack Mashamboo's Music Pack

Hi, I don't usually come here often but I'm making a music pack that replaces the original songs with some songs I think fit well with the certain theme of the boime or song. Please note this is my first ever music pack I've made, and it's still a work in progress Here are the songs I've added...
  2. Mashamboo

PC Whenever I subscribe to texture packs they don't show up in the resource packs tab in the game

Hello, I don't usually resort to the forums but this problem has been persisting for a while and it's annoying me, basically whenever I subscribe to a texture/music pack, it doesn't download or show up in the resource packs tab in game. I could go into deeper detail if you need me to, but that's...
  3. Mashamboo

We need more hit sound texture packs (or at least I do)

Theres a huge lack of hit and death sound effect texture packs for the latest version of terraria, and I wish there was more, a good Idea I have would be to replace the hit sound effect with the sound of a toad getting hit, and the death sound effect of a toad screaming "AAAAAA". That would be...
Back
Top Bottom