Search results for query: *

1. Jasjenl

Wii U Local multiplayer help?

The post of Malch above describes exactly what you need to do.
  2. Jasjenl

PS Vita Using quick shortcut

You'll have to wait for the next update, it will be fixed then.
  3. Jasjenl

Wii U Local multiplayer help?

You need to add additional user profiles on the WiiU itself in order to do splitscreen multiplayer.
  4. Jasjenl

PS3 naming chests:

Not being able to see the names online is by design, same as for not being able to see signs online: it would violate guidelines. The crash is something else though...
  5. Jasjenl

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

No, because there is no difference between offline and online worlds in terms of data.
  6. Jasjenl

In the last update nothing was changed that could influence that. The memory issues were already addressed in an intermediate Vita only update that was released in January, but that was not really a change to the game itself rather than that we switch the Vita itself to a different mode that...
  7. Jasjenl

It will not be patched because it turned out to cause issues on lower end platforms. In other words, it isn't possible to add for the console versions.
  8. Jasjenl

Initially that was the plan, but eventually infinite wiring was not implemented because of performance/memory issues on some of the lower end platforms.
  9. Jasjenl

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

Those are now swapped because they were actually incorrect on console before. So now they should be as they are in the PC version.
  10. Jasjenl

PS4 The upload cloud button doesn't show for a certain world

You can only use upload to the cloud for the first 8 worlds, because of storage limitations. This function is not really intended to transfer savegames from one PS4 to another, it's meant to share savegames between different platforms (Vita, PS3 and PS4). Vita and PS3 only have 8 world slots, so...
  11. Jasjenl

PS4 Unable to Edit Signs Online

That's right, it's not a bug, it's a feature, sort of :D
  12. Jasjenl

PS3 Duke's eyes glow red when in second phase

I know for sure it is a bug :)
  13. Jasjenl

PS Vita No more Voice Chat :(

Well, as I said above: the game itself doesn't have voice chat on Vita. So if previously the only way to do voicechat was by opening the party app simultaneously then it would indeed not be possible anymore. It's not that we really removed the voice chat option, it's just an unfortunate side...
  14. Jasjenl

Hm, probably not then. The Vita version doesn't have in-game chat afaik.
  15. Jasjenl

The change we made in the latest patch for Terraria makes more memory available for the game. The downside of that is that the Vita needs to swap out every other app while the game is running, so as soon as you switch to another app (e.g. the browser) the game has to quit. I understand that's...
  16. Jasjenl

PS3 signs not showing text. <Not a bug>

This is by design on Playstation platforms, due to compliancy rules.
  17. Jasjenl

Can't cross-play with PS3 and PS4

Not really I'm afraid. Inviting between different platforms (PS4 - Vita) may not work because of system restrictions, but joining a friend's game directly (without using invites) should work between both these two platforms, als long as both have the latest patches installed.
  18. Jasjenl

Console The various glitches of Console Terraria

Hm, any gameplay related bugs should either be present in all platforms or none, so I wonder what bugs that don't exist on PS4 but do exist on PS3 and Vita you are referring to.
Back
Top Bottom