Search results for query: *

1. ClorophyteArmorNoob

Challenge mode!

do this if you want to, if you dare. Master mode for the worthy hardcore and you cant use heart crystals or mana stars and only pre HM gear
  2. ClorophyteArmorNoob

Ha ha funny joke

Why when you use master mode why is the dungeons layout not reversed? if you get that joke your a god For anyone who didn't get the joke it was a reference to the legend of Zelda ocarina of time's master mode that reverses the dungeons layout
  3. ClorophyteArmorNoob

can someone test this

I want to see if Duke Fishron is spawned with the truffle worm or just if you fish with 666 bait power (Mod one thats not a truffle worm in I guess)
  4. ClorophyteArmorNoob

death via fall damage

Me: jumps 30 blocks down. Game: 3 0 0 d a m a g e fall damage starts at 25 blocks
  5. ClorophyteArmorNoob

what do you think

is the BEST designed part of terraria
  6. ClorophyteArmorNoob

why does chlorophyte exist

sure the bullets are good but the only class the armor would be used for is melee really and melee users use turtle armor
  7. ClorophyteArmorNoob

Items balloon gun!

It would be a gun that would be a high risk high reward. it does high damage for the beginning of Hardmode. it would also give you permanent but slow flight, until the gimmick pops up. it does not require ammo. upon taking damage while holding the gun, the flight stops and you get the "Deflated"...
  8. ClorophyteArmorNoob

lets do it

Think of ways to buff terra blade back into the spotlight and into its former glory
  9. ClorophyteArmorNoob

funny story

Me: spamming mech skull time: 7:30 Skeletron prime has awoken! this is going to be a terrible night....
  10. ClorophyteArmorNoob

Items cool weapon idea

Bone (not the material) 1 magic damage Upon using the item, creates a large wave of bones at the enemy. each bone does 1 damage but attacks a LOT of times. if the attack hits it will add the effect "Gravity" if the enemy flies it falls to the ground and can only traverse the air by "Jumping"...
  11. ClorophyteArmorNoob

If calamity content were in vanilla

what would calamity be today
  12. ClorophyteArmorNoob

Your ideas. really curious so pls look.

Turn a item from any game into a terraria item! for example: Determination potion. next time you die, get revived with your max health split in half, until you reach negative hp. example: 500 hp -> 250hp --> 125 max hp.
  13. ClorophyteArmorNoob

mods

If anyone knows what this game is what would be some cool ideas for a "Enter the Gungeon mod" I have no experience with coding and whatnot so dont expect a actually mod
  14. ClorophyteArmorNoob

what if

there was a space biome? not like the currently existing one with the music and floating islands, but a actual biome with land and loot and bosses? what would be in it?
  15. ClorophyteArmorNoob

Mac Is this possible

If you are using calamity mod and have max hp setup with the blood pact, can you survive a hit from dungeon guardian?
  16. ClorophyteArmorNoob

Hey guys!

I found a very weird doggo, its purple, has armor on, is shaped like a worm, and is charging towards my face shooting lasers
  17. ClorophyteArmorNoob

Need someone with calamity mod knlowage!

im going mage and I need suitable armor for lunatic cultist and also a weapon. however when I search it in the calamity wiki it re-directs me to the normal wikis page on it which (of course) does not have calamity items on it
  18. ClorophyteArmorNoob

Mac Best defence armor?

whenever I fight moon lord my main armor set is usually beetle due to its defence. however I have not gotten 3 turtle shells and don't want to grind for them. what sets can get defence about just as good without the 3 1% drops. (no old ones army sets! this is post golem)
Back
Top Bottom