Search results for query: *

1. whoneedsnamestbh

Game Mechanics Parry Overhaul + Expansion

There are two weapons in the game with the ability to parry attacks, Brand of the Inferno and Sargeant United Shield. However, the parry mechanic feels underwhelming and like a lot of wasted potential. So, why not do something with the idea and completely expand the parry system? Here’s my...
  2. whoneedsnamestbh

Game Mechanics Unfair attacks, and how to fix them

This is one of my biggest issues with Terraria: being unable to predict or respond to some boss or enemy attacks. This causes several enemies and bosses, including the Moon Lord himself, to be somewhat unfair to dodge and degrade into a chaotic DPS race. That’s not fun for me, and I’ll assume a...
  3. whoneedsnamestbh

Weapons & Equip Whistles: a new type of summon weapons

Summoners are perfectly strong after 1.4.1, but they have one issue that could still be looked at: weapon scarcity. The issue though is it’s hard to come up with unique whips and minions. That’s where a third category could come in. WHISTLES Whistles, like whips, were chosen because they are...
  4. whoneedsnamestbh

Game Mechanics Rework Ichor

Ichor is a notoriously powerful debuff. It's essentially an increase in damage of 7-8 against anything with defense (which is an oversimplification, but helps explain what I'm getting at here), which can be insanely powerful combined with rapid weapons with low damage, the entire game. The best...
  5. whoneedsnamestbh

Weapons & Equip Making boring weapons more unique

For a game whose main appeal is having unique and original weapons, a lot of weapons in this game can be described as forgettable. I mean, how many of you actually use the Frost Staff? It’s unironically a decent weapon, but it’s just so uninteresting that nobody ever bothers to actually use it...
  6. whoneedsnamestbh

What are some bad weapons you like?

We all know of those weapons that everyone loves because they’re strong and efficient, but what are some weapons that you like that aren’t strong and efficient? Perhaps they look cool or you like their gimmick, even if they aren’t the best to actually use. For me, there are three that come to...
  7. whoneedsnamestbh

NPCs & Enemies Dreadnautilus as a Boss

Dreadnautilus is one of the coolest additions in 1.4. A colossal demon squid lurking in that scrawny little Oasis during a blood moon, and a threatening one at that. Probably one of the most unique bosses in the game. But it’s not a boss. The fight plays like a boss, looks like a boss, and even...
  8. whoneedsnamestbh

A Full-Game Guide to the Old One’s Army

Old One’s Army is something a lot of people don’t care to do. It is incredibly difficult, it’s like trying to reach wave 20 of the Frost Moon without lunar gear. Before 1.4.1, I never considered it worthwhile. However, almost of the weapons have recieved massive buffs and the role of Tavernkeep...
  9. whoneedsnamestbh

1.4.1 - is summoner finally viable?

Wall of text warning. TL-DR Summoner is hard to play, but is powerful and viable. One of the number 1 complaints I see on Terraria is summoner as a class. People have been complaining since late 1.2 that the class as a whole is underwhelming, unviable or useless. Since then, summoners have...
Back
Top Bottom