Search results for query: *

1. Airborn

PC 1.3 Changelog

Fixed bug that allowed stacked stairs to act as an ultra-fast elevator. Noo, I liked this future.
  2. Airborn

PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

Who is saying, that this is the only content, that will be added? They worked so long on 1.3, that there will be a ton of new content. If you think about it, 1.2.4 was at first meant to be a part of the 1.3 update. I am sure, that they will add at least 3 new bosses. I mean, 1.2 had 4 new bosses...
  3. Airborn

PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

I am sure, that it isn't a joke. If it really was one, than they would have wasted a lot of time on an april fools joke instead of working on the update. Well, I hope that the steam integration part is true. I hate hamachi and port forwarding isn't always passible.
  4. Airborn

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I am so stupid. I thought that I was just teleported to the dungeon and didn't figure out that it was the arcade dungeon. I thought that it is always an arcade dungeon, if you go down there. Now I know the difference. ;)
  5. Airborn

I have already broken nearly every pot in the dungeon, meybe there were 3 keys. I have killed more than 1000 enemies, but they dropped not one key. Maybe the scoring system is the problem. They actually don't even drop bones, like in vanilla Terraria.
  6. Airborn

I have a problem in the dungeon. The slimes there do not drop golden keys and so I can't open the locked chests. Is there an other way to generate keys?
  7. Airborn

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

I thought, that the adventure maps are intended to be played without mining.
  8. Airborn

So, I was trying to do the quest on the 2nd map and I think I know what to do, but how is that possible without equipment to defeat the monsters on the way? Slipping through isn't really working ether. It seams, hat your health is not replenishing, what I don't like. And I noticed, that each map...
  9. Airborn

It is nice, that this mod is finally out. I have not tried it yet, but I am sure, that it is good. And I am a little confused. Why is the thread with the download link in the discussion section. Shouldn't it be in the mod released section? Edit: I have now tried this mod and completed the first...
  10. Airborn

I hoped, that the transition would be possible without a loading screen. But since you are not going to the next world that often, it is not that bad.
  11. Airborn

I am looking forward for the single player beta. How big is the world going to be in it?
  12. Airborn

Nice, I'm looking forward for it. It is nearly as exciting as Terraria 1.3 and Terraria: Otherworld.
  13. Airborn

Official Terraria: Otherworld

I agree. If the would change the complete art style, it would upset a lot of players. I have already tried to make a game with mechanics like in Terraria and I know, that sometime, it is better to rewrite it completely, than trying to add to the existing game. As long as we do not have played...
  14. Airborn

They deserve it. Instead of making free very big updates, they could have released them as DLCs. I mean 1.1, 1.2, and 1.3 for sure have more content, than some DLCs of other games. And this is a colaburation, so the other party wants to get something out of it, as well.
  15. Airborn

No, but Patch 1.3 is for free. ;)
  16. Airborn

Planet Centauri

The Prototype will come out on 13th february, so we will probably see more footage on youtube very soon.
  17. Airborn

tAPI berberborscing's Mod

I would like to try this mod, but I don't find the download link. Is it hidden, am I blind, or is there none?
  18. Airborn

Planet Centauri

The Game is funded and the beta is going to come out in the first half of the next year.
  19. Airborn

I have not enogh time to be in the closed beta, thats why I didn't apply, but I am looking forward for the open beta or final release of the mod. I hope that there will be enough gamers, so it really feals like a mmorpg. ;)
Back
Top Bottom