Search results for query: *

1. The2ndComing

Ask a Minecraft Author!

Hey everyone! My name is Syed Zarrar Bokhari and I'm 16! I'm writing a Minecraft Fantasy Novel called The Second Coming! Ask me Anything! Premise of the book: 10,000 years after the First War, the world of Minecraft is at peace. Six teenagers prepare for the Tournament, a competition held...
  2. The2ndComing

My Minecraft Book!

Hello Terrarians! How is everyone doing? So, quick intro of me: I'm Syed Zarrar Bokhari, I'm 16, I play Minecraft and Terraria! I'm writing a Minecraft Fantasy Novel called The Second Coming (hence my username) and I'm looking for a small team to help me spread it around the Internet! I do...
  3. The2ndComing

Other Literature My Minecraft Book!

Hello Terrarians! How is everyone doing? So, quick intro of me: I'm Syed Zarrar Bokhari, I'm 16, I play Minecraft and Terraria! That's about it! Oh, wait, one more thing: I'm writing a Minecraft Fantasy Novel called The Second Coming (hence my username) and I'm looking for a small team to...
  4. The2ndComing

Hey Everyone!

Hello Terrarians! How is everyone doing? So, quick intro of me: I'm Syed Zarrar Bokhari, I'm 16, I play Minecraft and Terraria! That's about it! Oh, wait, one more thing: I'm writing a Minecraft Fantasy Novel called The Second Coming (hence my username) and I'm looking for a small team to...
Back
Top Bottom