Search results for query: *

• Users: Gnominator
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gnominator

Weapons & Equip The Developer's Yo-yos

The Developer's Yo-yos Hello Terrarians! Recently I got a very strange yet an interesting idea: make a full collection of developers' yo-yo sprites. I worked on them for quite long time, also I was twice deceived... And I hope it is not in vain. The new yo-yos follow the same rules as the...
  2. Gnominator

Items Elements of winter clothes

Hello everyone! After carrying out several experiments with suits I came to a conclusion that it would be good to have by winter in this remarkable game some subjects of style. Of course, I wanted to make the file in gif, but meanwhile there are only pictures in png. Honestly it was easy to...
  3. Gnominator

Weapons & Equip Pre-hardmode bats.

Hello Terrarians! Today I will show you completely finished collection pre-hardmode bats. I recognize, I draw sprites about two months, and for me it still is a new experience. Probably you already saw my sprites, and I hope that this time they will be pleasant to you. :) So, at first I will...
  4. Gnominator

Weapons & Equip New type of weapon - Bat

Hello Terrarians! I was set by this idea last month. I long thought of it, and came to a conclusion that it wouldn't be bad to add a bat in Terraria. And now I present you my small collection of sprite of wooden and metal bats. Wooden Bat 10 melee damage 4% critical strike change Average...
  5. Gnominator

Items Dart Maul's Phasesaber

Hello Terrarians! It is my simple idea. If there is a usual phase saber why not to make the legendary Dart Maul's blade. ;) Dart Maul's Phasesaber 60 melee damage 5% critical strike change very weak knockback fast speed Crafting: 2 Red Phasesaber 10 Soul of Fright Mythril / Orihalcum anvil.
  6. Gnominator

Items Cactus Cudgel

"It's a cactus?" Cactus cudgel 31 Melee damage 12% Critical strike chance Average speed Unreal knockback It is created from 80 cactuses on a mifril or orihalkum anvil. "The blow was so strong that the enemy cast away out of limits of my visibility..." :joy:
  7. Gnominator

Items Tommy-gun

Tommy-gun 30 ranger damage 45% critical strike Average knockback 23% consume ammo This gun drops from snowman gangsta whis a change 1:50
  8. Gnominator

Items Bloody Mushroom

It is my small idea. Recently I thought, what if there is a spoiled mushroom why not to make a bloody mushroom? Generally this mushroom grows in the Crimson. Allegedly from it some things will be created. This mushroom has just the same properties what the spoiled mushroom has. Here...
  9. Gnominator

Items Flask of Glowing

Good day, Terrarians! Recently I was occurred by idea to create a flask of the shining mushrooms. This flask, as well as all others, is a potion. The effect from a flask is given in the form of mushrooms which remain after application of a mushroom spear. This effect...
  10. Gnominator

Items Flask of ice flame

This flask will impose on the player buff "ice fire", just the same, as well as on ice armor. Is made of a bottle with water and ice core.
  11. Gnominator

Items Tenacious hook

This hook is called tenacious because it has an ability to cling for mob. (an exception only those mob, which capable to pass through walls are) This hook has one more ability: the effect "damnation" on a mob with chance 1:10 for 3 seconds is imposed. After three seconds mob can attack you...
  12. Gnominator

Items Dino suit

My idea consists in creating a dino-suit. It will be a little similar to a dinosaur pet. Allegedly it will drop out of lizards of a danzh of the jungle. I will send the picture of this suit a little later.
  13. Gnominator

NPCs & Enemies Panda

Panda - a friendly being. Appears in the jungle, with chance 1:300. Allegedly can climb vertical surfaces or trees. Moves slowly, sometimes sitting down on the earth. If to catch it a net, it will turn into the pet. Here such I have an idea...
  14. Gnominator

Items Triangular hang-glider

The triangular hang-glider is a subject for flight, like an umbrella. The difference consists in that that the triangular hang-glider flies quicker, and falls more slowly. Allegedly it will be crafted from a wood, iron ingots, slick and rope. It has to be added to slots, as wings. To depart it...
Back
Top Bottom