Search results for query: *

1. AquaNathan

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Add map icons for enemies that are tough to defeat but aren't bosses such as mothron, ice golem, sand elemental, basically any enemy listed in this list (Dungeon Guardian already has) Gyazo
  2. AquaNathan

Bosses should take up more npc slots or flat out disable enemy spawns when they're alive. When im fighting EoL it should only be the me vs EoL and I shouldn't have to die because a green slime spawned for no reason and launched me into her projectiles, especially on higher difficulty modes like...
  3. AquaNathan

Remove True Eye of Cthulhu contact damage but make it hover closer to moonlord (and maybe have syncornised attacks) Not sure if most people find this an issue but when you release a TEoC it automatically lunges into the player dealing contact which I find very annoying because if you don't have...
  4. AquaNathan

Idk man, Master Mode and Expert Mode are the same thing except one is more tedious and unforgiving for no reason, saying that you mastered it doesn't make much sense to me as if you can beat the Eye of Cthulhu in Expert Mode, Master Mode is the exact same thing because there are no AI changes...
  5. AquaNathan

I disagree and don't think they should act like that due them making it too easy. While yes if you beat a boss once that proves you can beat the boss again but banners are too strong to be used on bosses especially in Expert Mode where you deal 2x damage to the bosses and gain 50% dmg reduction...
  6. AquaNathan

Will the drop chance be raised in any way though as I don't really mind by who it drops between the mimic or the enchanted sword(though i don't like the fact that the other evil biome weapons currently don't have any exclusive drops) but rather how rare it is to get as 1/35 (2.86%) from a rare...
  7. AquaNathan

Hmm ye I see your points, the fact that enchanted sword currently has an exclusive drop where the crimson/corruption varients dont. Hallowed mimics I guess could use it as the only good weapon it offers is stormbow which is undeniably broken still while the rest are mediocre at best and u...
  8. AquaNathan

I do agree with your reasoning for it to make sense to drop form enchanted swords but i think something that should be talked about the blade staff is the drop chance, which is INSANELY low for a rare enemy that a ton of people barely ever see with a drop rate of 1/35 (2.86%)
  9. AquaNathan

Again, not too sure if it is too late for this suggestion but I'm making it anyways : Target Dummies Imo target dummies are a very bad way of dps testing weapons as 1. weapons don't home in on target dummies 2. target dummies are very small so aoe weapons dps will be way too low 3. minions...
  10. AquaNathan

Oh! my bad on that part, thanks for telling me tho
  11. AquaNathan

I have to agree due to the fact that it is quite tedious to get a whip just to replace it shortly after, me personally I think the the % of the beastiery required to be unlocked should be removed from the leather whip so you can obtain it by just getting the Zoologist in your town as summoners...
  12. AquaNathan

This right here is why people say summoner sucks and i have to agree with them (not saying the class is garbage in every stage of progression but compared to other classes its underwhelming). Minions are too slow, have isssues with immunity frames, some cant go through blocks which i guess isnt...
  13. AquaNathan

Ye you're probably right. It's probably too late now like you said. Cultist has always been kind of a joke (maybe even bigger than Golem) and will probably stay like that.
  14. AquaNathan

Hmm I wonder. Since Golem won't be getting buffed will cultist have the same treatment because that "boss" is even easier than golem imo due to how weak he is in every aspect
  15. AquaNathan

Make duke fishron tornadoes not deal contact dmg for a short amount of time after spawning to prevent cheap hits. Duke fishron is a boss that is almost 100% skill based except for his sharknados/cthulhunados that will instantly deal contact dmg when spawning which can lead into some pretty...
  16. AquaNathan

You're missing the point, and also, if this was 1.3 then maybe you would have a point because whips weren't a thing back then, then yes pure summoner runs are only a challenge the player set up but now that whips are a thing, that should be a replacement for the ranged/mage weapons u provided...
  17. AquaNathan

I like your suggestion to whips no doubt as it offers summoners a bit more options rather than just a couple of summons at every stage of the game and this could also be a way for summoners to inflict ichor without the devs having a mental breakdown to add this, they could simply add whips to...
  18. AquaNathan

I think it would help summoners if certian armour sets make minions inflict debuffs, the reason for this is that most minions don't inflict any debuffs except for imp, hornet, spider, pygmy, stardust cell and a couple of sentries and that most summoner armour and accessories only increase minion...
Back
Top Bottom