Search results for query: *

1. Nexus Of Chaos

dumb mod idea: axolotls

title clarification: axolotls are not dumb. this mod is dumb Simple. Axolotls are critters that spawn in underground/caverns water. However, if you kill an axolotl, it'll summon the axolotl king. The axolotl king has identical stats to the dungeon guardian. If you somehow kill the axolotl king...
  2. Nexus Of Chaos

Npplayer mod (not N Terraria)

I'm looking for a mod that is not N Terraria, but adds the NpPlayers that N Terraria adds. If i had to get rid of all my other mods in favor of N Terraria (N Terraria does not want to do tmodloader), this would be the only reason. idc about the races and leveling (tho i do hav Terraria Leveled)...
  3. Nexus Of Chaos

death related

I'm looking for a mod that changes how dying in mediumcore and hardcore work in that when you die, some container is spawned that holds all of your stuff, rather than all of it being dropped. are there any mods like this that actually work in the latest tmodloader version?
  4. Nexus Of Chaos

Custom recipes?

I'm wanting a mod that allows you to make custom recipes, but idk how to make it and even if i did, i don't want to. r there any mods like this that exist for tModLoader?
  5. Nexus Of Chaos

TCF Suggestion Randomized Theme

I think an option for a randomized theme would be cool. What it would do is you can choose between dynamic width and fixed width and then every time you change or reload pages it selects a random theme under that category. This would be useful to ppl who like to use every theme, but don't want...
  6. Nexus Of Chaos

Terraria Patcher will not open

I've tried many things, but every time I try to open the latest version of Terraria patcher, It runs in the background up to a few MB (most i got was 5.8 MB with heavy compatibility changes) and then it just shuts down. I've tried excluding it from all of my virus protection stuff and it still...
  7. Nexus Of Chaos

Game Mechanics Zoom in/out

Just saying if this is a dupe i'm sorry, i don't exactly hav time to check I was thinking of having a zoom feature like in Starbound, which can primarily be used for people with bad vision. This doesn't necessarily have to replace the resolution feature, but could b used in place of it for...
  8. Nexus Of Chaos

Apocaalypse mod idea (srry to the Christians)

My idea is there's an item titled "Ritualistic Cutting Blade" with exactly 666 summon damage (does not spawn a summon, you'll see why) has complete armor pierce, and 666 usetime (yes this will freeze the player if they have a god mode mod on). When used, it instantly kills the player with the...
  9. Nexus Of Chaos

TCCL crashing after double load

For some reason, several times when I load my world, it resets game objects and loads world data as normal, then it does that set again, and says load failed and crashes. could I possibly get help?
  10. Nexus Of Chaos

Is there a "faithful" texture pack?

im looking for a texture pack that looks just like Terraria, but HD. If u could find me one, that would b great
Back
Top Bottom