Search results for query: *

1. MCP_Blackout

Texture Pack De-Sexualized Zoologist

Okay, this is probably the last update here. On Steam I removed the hat from her fox form and replaced all dialogues involving her. Here I only fixed a small mistake with her standard sprite so both versions are still available.
  2. MCP_Blackout

I just uploaded this Texture pack to the Steam Workshop: Steam Workshop::De-Sexualized Zoologist I also fixed 3 wrong pixels on the hat, which apparently nobody noticed.
  3. MCP_Blackout

Maybe, but I like it better without.
  4. MCP_Blackout

What kind of issues do you mean?
  5. MCP_Blackout

No problem, me too.
  6. MCP_Blackout

Zoologist the Zoologist

Have fun with it.
  7. MCP_Blackout

Hm, now that you say it I probably should have changed the one pixel to the left of the belt.
  8. MCP_Blackout

I won't take part in this discussion, there are enough of them already. Several people, including me, have a big problem with this sprite. I made a solution for exactly those people, take it or leave it.
  9. MCP_Blackout

You're welcome. I never was on the Terraria Discord so I don't know who is active there, but I am still very upset that they added something so obviously fetishized like the Zoologist to my favorite game, and I don't even mean the fox parts.
  10. MCP_Blackout

I'm glad you like it, I should probably fix it so people don't get confused anymore. Nevermind, "fixing it" made it even more confusing. I think it's okay as it is and if someone gets confused he just has to ask.
  11. MCP_Blackout

Oh, okay. I just followed the tutorial. Thanks for the info.
  12. MCP_Blackout

I'm sorry, but I have absolutely no Idea why, for me it works perfectly fine.
  13. MCP_Blackout

After thinking about it for a while I believe it's because I used the mechanic as a base. I hope there are not more errors like this.
  14. MCP_Blackout

Okay the sprites where 40 x 1334, I have no idea why but I fixed it, it should work now. Thanks for the tip.
  15. MCP_Blackout

Huh? that's weird, I took extra care not to change the size of the sprites. I'll see if I can fix it when I'm on my pc.
  16. MCP_Blackout

I'm sorry to hear that, but I have no idea what could cause it.
  17. MCP_Blackout

Uh, no problem.
  18. MCP_Blackout

I won't even start this discussion. Good night.
  19. MCP_Blackout

Same, have a nice day.
Back
Top Bottom