Search results for query: *

1. Scared Marshmallow

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

The first strike effect from the ninja enchantment doesn't work if you use a rod of discord via other means eg: using WeaponOut's hook of discord which makes you teleport when you try to grapple, could I suggest applying the buff when something applies the Chaos State debuff to the user...
  2. Scared Marshmallow

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

I just checked and it does ONLY happen in multiplayer, do you need to know my modlist?
  3. Scared Marshmallow

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

when viewing the checklist, whenever i click on a boss entry to see how to summon a boss, the entry closes again automatically after a short but seemingly random about of time, sometimes it just closes the instant i click on it, its very irritating
  4. Scared Marshmallow

tModLoader Intrinsics - Bind equipment and buffs to players permanently

I wish I could help you but I don't have any experience modding for terraria, I don't even know which coding language it uses, despite the fact that I would love to learn. I've done some small toying around and made some basic code in C# with visual studio for a class, but I'm admittedly kind of...
  5. Scared Marshmallow

On the issue of the npc, perhaps find a way to make it so it cannot be killed but also doesn't cause critters to spawn? perhaps by classifying it as something besides an npc if possible? Also in the future, could you add an option in the configs to limit the max amount of each type of...
  6. Scared Marshmallow

As far as I can tell, your new update did fix the issue of sharing intrinsics between characters as the character that I've been playing with since trying to make a new one, is that all my intrinsics are now gone, but further testing will likely be needed. Edit: I also would like to suggest...
  7. Scared Marshmallow

Yeah showing the tooltips is exactly what I meant. Also could you potentially add perhaps a config option that toggles whether you receive defense from armor Intrinsics? I like using this mod as it makes dual classing easier because I can get the stat boosts from multiple armor sets, but the...
  8. Scared Marshmallow

No I know about that menu, I just wanted to remove some of the intrinsics that I had because I made the mistake of binding some intrinsics that had situational uses, and I was sick of having to toggle them all off everytime I rejoined the game And in the process of trying to remove the...
  9. Scared Marshmallow

I can't seem to remove intrinsics with commands at all, i even tested with vanilla rocket boots and using all variations of its id that I could think to try and it can't remove it
  10. Scared Marshmallow

tModLoader Various Weathers

Out of curiosity, could you add music boxes for some of the music in this mod? I absolutely can't get enough of the music during the ash storms and I'm always super disappointed to see one end. Also an idea I had was to theme the music boxes for the weather events as a weather radio or...
  11. Scared Marshmallow

PC How to: Get into the the Jungle Temple using only wood - No key needed - Pre-hardmode (Glitch)

Dude this is already a thing that a lot of people already know about called the hoik -_-
  12. Scared Marshmallow

PC [1.3.1] Steam Controller support

simple, when your setting up your controller in steam, bind each button to the respective function on the controller instead of the keyboard, because when setting a bind for the steam controller it shows a keyboard and a typical controller and allows you to set binds for controllers. when you...
  13. Scared Marshmallow

I actually found a solution myself, if I configure the controller setup in steam and i set each touchpad to function like joysticks and make the buttons perform the same functions as the buttons on a normal controller, it will make the game think its just like any other controller
  14. Scared Marshmallow

I want to try and use my steam controller with the new controller support stuff, but some of the features don't quite work properly, like navigating the inventory menu with my steam controller doesnt quite work like it should as trying to navigate the inventory using the right sensor pad doesn't...
  15. Scared Marshmallow

Texture Pack Texture a day pack

Alright cool, let's give this thread CPR and keep the textures flowing!
  16. Scared Marshmallow

Weapons & Equip Ranged may require some tweaks...

no its more of a dps race and about half the time he wins the race Also i just had another touch of brilliance. i was thinking about the mounted guns/turrets built into vortex armor, and i feel that's a definite no, that would be more something meant for a mount or mech which gave me the idea, a...
  17. Scared Marshmallow

yes ranger may seem somewhat where is should be but it isnt, try a magician playthrough on expert mode then try a ranger playthrough on expert mode you will see clearly that it is not "where it should be". i can just barely beat plantera about half the time on expert mode with a S.D.M.G and...
  18. Scared Marshmallow

can i get a link to the page it was mentioned on i'd like to read it
Back
Top Bottom