Search results for query: *

1. Sandbox & RPG

Make an item OP game.

First of all, it is obtainable via combining Soul of Light and Soul of Night, making 2 souls each time. Second, it can now be used as a weapon. Left click will throw the soul at the direction of your cursor. Upon hitting an enemy, they will be locked at where they are, glowing in a bright light...
  2. Sandbox & RPG

Make an item OP game.

Is literally Minecraft's fishing rod and is able to do its feature, including but not limited to: Controlling projectiles, entities, fish (duh), etc. Crystal Storm.
  3. Sandbox & RPG

Rate the jam!

7.25/10 too much chorus, I think the song can benefit from having build-ups and rests between each chorus.
  4. Sandbox & RPG

Rate the jam!

8/10 I love Stickerbrush Symphony. This one isn't my favorite version but it sure as hell still nails it.
  5. Sandbox & RPG

Make an item OP game.

Makes the player literally invincible thanks to the fact that its existence is basically a glitch. Also buffed to be obtainable via combining Unicorn Wisp Dye with Void Dye. Large Amethyst.
  6. Sandbox & RPG

Create A Terraria Death Message

[Player] should have been able to see that one coming (Died to a trap while having a Dangersense Potion in your inventory)
  7. Sandbox & RPG

Kill the Above Poster with the Weapon They Give You

I ignore every rules about DnD character creation, doing everything wrong, causing some Dungeon Master to go berserk on everyone within 50 metres. You happen to be standing on the 49th metres. A tinderbox
  8. Sandbox & RPG

Make an item OP game.

Alright, I guess I'll buff every spear then. For each hit to the enemies during one poke, the next spear poke gets a raw damage bonus (10% of the spear base damage) for the next 10 seconds. This buff has no cap, and resets every hit, making it exceptionally good at crowd controlling and bosses...
  9. Sandbox & RPG

[Player] forgot which game they were playing (Die when having an axe in their hand after they are fighting an enemy)
  10. Sandbox & RPG

[Player]'s sense of fashion failed them. (Dying to anything that you can avoid by an accessory that is already equipped in the vanity slot. Example: Dying to fall damage while having Horseshoe Balloon in your vanity slot)
  11. Sandbox & RPG

Make an item OP game.

Multiply your damage based on how high (positive height) you are and reduce damage (unaffected by any effect) caused by enemies based on how low (negative height) you are. If the damage is minus, you'll be heal. Moon Stone.
  12. Sandbox & RPG

Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

this is no longer an unpopular opinion tbh. People inside and outside of this thread has already said this like a lot of time by now lol.
  13. Sandbox & RPG

Yooo thanks for the follow. Here's an image of Jerma985, for no particular reason at all.[ATTACH]

Yooo thanks for the follow. Here's an image of Jerma985, for no particular reason at all.
  14. Sandbox & RPG

Kinda agree, Cenx did say she was going a bit crazy with the 1.4 bosses, reasonable since it's the *last* update anyways. A lot of 1.4 feels like a cool quality of life mod added to the game (<--this could be an unpopular opinion too, but I'm not that sure)
  15. Sandbox & RPG

1/400 is pretty god damn rare, but the item you get after that is not even OP. RoD is excellent for multiple reason, but you definitely can't spam it (you'll lose health, and die). Now of course we have shimmer, but to upgrade the Rod of Discord to be at that level, you'll need to beat Moon...
  16. Sandbox & RPG

Make an item OP game.

If Trimarang hits an opponent, it quickly shoots out 3 more boomerangs in 3 short directions, those being its ingredients: Enchanted Boomerang, Ice Boomerang and Shroomerang. These boomerangs will then closes themselves into the center of where the enemy was hit before traveling back to you much...
  17. Sandbox & RPG

Make an item OP game.

Well, first of all, you'll need to provide an item for us to make it OP. Second of all... that wouldn't make the weapon OP? Like, buffing it into a hardmode true melee weapon just means that it'll be balanced with other hardmode weapons since you can only obtain it during hardmode. Unless you...
  18. Sandbox & RPG

Normalest Jerma's smile

Normalest Jerma's smile
  19. Sandbox & RPG

Make an item OP game.

Throw 2 balls instead of 1 (still consume 1 ball in your inventory) and each ball ignores i-frames and defense stats. The Eye of Cthulhu (yo-yo).
Back
Top Bottom