Search results for query: *

1. Sandbox & RPG

Rate each other's songs. Discover more about the musical world!

Hello, I'm Sandbox & RPG, fun fact about myself: I have over 400 songs, mostly electronic music but I listen to all (except some) genres of music so I believe that I can rate a song from absolute trash to god-tier mix, you can as well! I want to start off this and you can submit your own as...
  2. Sandbox & RPG

Becoming more productive, Sandbox & RPG. Ask me anything!

HELLO! Wait... that's kinda too energetic, wait one sec... Greetings my friend, welcome to my AMA, you can (obviously) ask me anything, yay! I have been stepping out of the shadows, becoming more "productive", I'm doing multiple kinds of stuff and improving myself rather than just play games all...
  3. Sandbox & RPG

If apart of your body gets damaged, what would it be? And how cool?

Pretty dumb question, but if any part of your body, like hands or legs, gets damaged (either temporarily or forever) what would it be, if you can, how would you want it to happen + why? For me, I would want one of my eyes to be hurt, temporary of course, it would be suck if you lost an eye...
  4. Sandbox & RPG

Welp, Imma do something like this as well. Hello!

Hello, I am a normal internet user, actually, I have been one for a long time. For long I have seen the internet, full of people with different talents like drawing, spriting, writing, coding, etc. So I want to try it out as well. Here is a little of my backstory: Before, I am an ordinary...
  5. Sandbox & RPG

Things that gave you Déjà Vu or something like that

Here you can post about times that gave you Déjà Vu (search on google if you don't know what does it means), it could be anything from the internet to even real-life, if you can, give links to suff that you've got Déjà Vu from on the internet I will start first. Some songs that I listen to give...
  6. Sandbox & RPG

Game Mechanics Cross-class: combinations of classes for weapons, armors and accessories

I had an interesting idea: Cross-class means that you can use two different classes at the same time. How it will work: Some armors, accessories and buffs can give benefits to both classes at the same time. For example: Melee and Magic cross-class armors will give benefits to both melee and...
  7. Sandbox & RPG

Story Stories of Legendary Heroes

Welcome travelers, to my library of stories, where I keep all things related to the legendaries, sounds interesting? I was suppose to keep these away from mortals, but you have come this far, I should do something, right? Good! I see somebody wants to read stuff, pick one for yourself, some...
Back
Top Bottom