Search results for query: *

1. M

Switch Anything & Everything (Yes, I am still here guys, just reply to the thread instead of DM/PMing me)

Woah I haven’t been on here in ages. We’re you the one that I was supposed to give a lava charm. If it was you I’m so sorry I disappeared idek what happened
  2. M

Switch Anything & Everything (Yes, I am still here guys, just reply to the thread instead of DM/PMing me)

Hiiii sorry ive been off for a few days but yeah I’d appreciate if I could have some of each treasure bag (post-wall of flesh) thanks! Message me when you can and I’ll bring the charm!
  3. M

I FOUND ONE YESSSS I spent so long looking but I found one! You’ve helped me so much so I’ll just give it to you (if you even still need one lol)! Although could I have one of every treasure bag after the wall of flesh (and not moon lord because I have tons of those) because I could really do...
  4. M

Yes actually lol, do you have a golden fishing rod, bottomless water bucket, super absorbent sponge, and a golden bug net, and a lava charm. It’s ok if you don’t :)
  5. M

✨Loveleh✨

✨Loveleh✨
  6. M

Yeah it is :) also how on earth did you manage to get every item?!? (Or most of them anyway)
  7. M

Now? If you’re free. also sorry I know I keep asking for stuff but do you have an architect gizmo pack, it’s ok if you don’t :)
  8. M

Also do you have lightning boots?! I forgot I needed some of those
  9. M

Oh also do you have a Neptune’s shell by any chance, it’s ok if not :)
Back
Top Bottom