Search results for query: *

1. EliteTerrarian15

Mobile [Mobile] Terraria android 11 compatible

Nice my phone is soon to be Android 12 wonder if it has the same issue as with android 11 for some people
  2. EliteTerrarian15

PS4 Lava fishing not working? on ps4

You need the hotline fishing hook from the anger to fish I'm lava
  3. EliteTerrarian15

PS4 Fae Flyer trophy bug

My brother on Xbox got it so its definitely a glitch I beat her in normal mode both day and night and master mode at night on my ps4 and didn't get it plus it's not a in game achievement it's a ps4 trophy one
  4. EliteTerrarian15

Xbox One 1.4 Cannot assign NPCs to houses or check query

Yeah basically same controls on ps4
  5. EliteTerrarian15

Xbox One 1.4 Cannot assign NPCs to houses or check query

Try pressing Y and then RB I did it on my ps4 with the triangle button and R2
  6. EliteTerrarian15

Terraria: Journey's End is Coming to PlayStation and Xbox on September 30th

I'm pretty excited to play the update btw are we getting a few new achievements for the game on ps4?
  7. EliteTerrarian15

Console Suggestion: Keyboard & Mouse support

Yes i think it will loki has already had a video on it and probably already said that it was getting keyboard and mouse support
  8. EliteTerrarian15

Terraria: Journey's End for PlayStation and XBOX - Submitted!

I'm pretty sure it will still be there and should still be accessible
  9. EliteTerrarian15

True that means v1.4 is much bigger than I expected but bugfixes are to be expected I use the ps4 version which I did see some small glitches but they weren't impacting gameplay other than the somewhat constant Sandstorms
  10. EliteTerrarian15

Mobile PS5 Controller is whack

I use a ps4 controller I didn't have those problems I don't think plus I changed the controls setup to a much easier to use setting that I was used to
  11. EliteTerrarian15

Well I believe they might be fixing some bugs that's probably why it's taking awhile it probably won't come out til near the end of this month though I'm not sure since I can only guess but I have patience it's better they fix the bugs before they release the game before hand so we don't have...
  12. EliteTerrarian15

I had only some small background glitches in the underworld along with an occasional crash and even the Sandstorm event occur 80% of the time also the Npcs would have a flicker like glitch aswell my version being on the ps4 hopefully those glitches will be fixed in v1.4
  13. EliteTerrarian15

Hot Topic Will Console/Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

They said something about crossplay after every platform was equal to PC version but I think once every version is v1.4.2.3 they'll work on crossplay then possibly tmodloader support but it's probably a not gonna happen thing and I play terraria on both mobile and ps4 but recently I've been...
  14. EliteTerrarian15

Mobile [Mobile] Terraria android 11 compatible

Well for me I have a Samsung Galaxy a51 which was running android 10 but updated to android 11 I was able to transfer the game from my old device and my game runs fine other than small lag
  15. EliteTerrarian15

Yeah I basically guessed a 2-3 week time period and that's between Sept 8th-Sept 15th
  16. EliteTerrarian15

Possibly which is a shame but I believe the game will still come out this month though either that or some small glitches are being fixed right before they release it
  17. EliteTerrarian15

Xbox One What is the luckiest moment you’ve ever had in Terraria?

I played v1.3.5 on ps4 recently just to play 1.3.5 one last time before v1.4 and literally got the last prism first try no jokes
  18. EliteTerrarian15

Xbox One What is the luckiest moment you’ve ever had in Terraria?

Best luck in my console version being ps4 was getting the moewmere and possibly a glitch of getting the last prism aswell first try
  19. EliteTerrarian15

I'm pretty sure you can I'm not a Dev of the game so I'm not certain as I got the ps4 version starting with v1.3 instead of v1.2 which auto updated to v1.3.5 plus I'm restarting for the last time I had already deleted my character and world to be ready but besides that I think loki said we'll...
Back
Top Bottom