Search results for query: *

1. Cactus_Juice

Console Terraria 1.4 on Consoles - So how's it like?

Console is very buggy right now, and the new control scheme is a bit unintuitive. We are also stuck on 1.4.0 right now, so lots of little PC-exclusive QOL stuff still isn’t in game. M+K also doesn’t have any shortcut binds like quick trash or quick deposit, and it is generally better to switch...
  2. Cactus_Juice

PS4 PS4 local multiplayer Buggy pylon map behavior

I’ve been having a blast playing 1.4 rn and despite the rocky release the game has been pretty solid. However, the pylons and fullscreen map in general has been quite unusable in splitscreen as of late. When any split screen character logs out and back in, the bugs with the map begin. (Quick...
  3. Cactus_Juice

PS4 Treasure bag individuality bug?

I have this “issue” (idk if it’s intended or not) too. It is a bit annoying but hopefully all the kinks in the rocky console release will be fixed by the time cross play happens
  4. Cactus_Juice

PS4 Do Keyboard Hotkeys Exist on Console Yet? (I am using M+K on console)

It is quite annoying to do things that desktop users can do with their keyboards not translate to console keyboard controls. Are there hotkeys for quick trash, remove buff, quick transfer, etc on console keyboard yet and if there are are they have different hot keys from the desktop version?
  5. Cactus_Juice

**REPORTED** [PS4] Cursor disappears

Happens to me too. Seems to be a recurring issue with today’s launch
  6. Cactus_Juice

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

Finally!!! Thanks so much to the terraria team for making such a great game!
  7. Cactus_Juice

Crimes Against Terraria Thread: stuff that would make the mods want to arrest you for in-game misdeeds

I have a lot of things that enrage my friends when I play with them on our server. I do minor bad things, like not organize my chests and don’t fix craters in my house from accidental bomb throws, but that apparently is nothing compared to some of my actions which apparently pisses them off so...
  8. Cactus_Juice

If you were to delete one terraria music what would it be

I really hate the ice biome music. The opening is really intrusive and the amount of time spent early game there doesn’t help. It doesn’t fit any other of the cool techno soundtracks of other biomes either. Just high pitched whine in repeat while you are slowed down in the slow stupid water...
  9. Cactus_Juice

The Gigachad Terraria challenge

Have fun >:)
  10. Cactus_Juice

Spears, flails, short swords are ok, yo-yos stretch it a lot, so for the sake of the challenge, I don’t use yo-yo. You can choose to do yo-yo, but it was too easy on my test world. Also a part of the challenge is the fact that you can’t place crafting stations, so you can’t use them. Also, yo-yo...
  11. Cactus_Juice

Zenith makes all other weapons obsolete

I think you guys miss my point. I have no problem with how overpowered it is. All I am saying that it makes other weapons pointless as soon as you get it. The entire design of zenith is the fact that it is the penultimate weapon. The literal combination of the entire journey of melee into a...
  12. Cactus_Juice

Sharpening station boosts melee damage. Sharpening station fits the Gigachad lifestyle. have fun making content for us to consume pro tip from my play through: katana from traveling merchant is extremely helpful earlygame
  13. Cactus_Juice

Are there any top-tier swords that operate just like the Muramasa?

Clorophyte has some high tier melee swords that might work like that
  14. Cactus_Juice

If Terraria were to do another update what would you want it to be

This game really is polished to the extreme. Honestly the only thing needed is some QOL changes like dealing with angler rewards RNG and maybe adding an item showing biome borders (I only realized my area was too big and I was fighting enraged plantera until after I beat it). Any ambitious new...
  15. Cactus_Juice

I am currently starting the most ambitious challenge of my life. The rules are simple: You cannot use any item, consumable, accessory, tool, weapon or armor that doesn’t fit the gigachad lifestyle. Things that do fit the Gigachad lifestyle: -weapons that VISIBLY show they are doing melee...
  16. Cactus_Juice

Zenith makes all other weapons obsolete

That’s the point????? Of zenith????? To be ridiculously overpowered???
  17. Cactus_Juice

Weird Things That We Do/Did In Terraria.

don’t need potions if you don’t get hit
  18. Cactus_Juice

Terraria Challenges #2 - Worst Class Challenge

Listen. I don’t have much time. They are at my door. The locks can only hold for so long. There is the [DATA EXPUNGED] class, where you only can [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] use my knowledge. Destroy the [REDACTED] make sure my research wasnt in vain. they are here. tell my wife and children I...
  19. Cactus_Juice

Hot Topic What is your favorite Weapon?

Game wise, nothing can really beat vampire knives. Heal, damage, and perfect for everything before moon lord. But for the best feel, nothing can beat lasering an enemy with the zenith. It is THE endgame weapon for a reason.
  20. Cactus_Juice

Terraria Challenges #2 - Worst Class Challenge

Thrower has a lack of defense (zero) 🙃
Back
Top Bottom