Search results for query: *

1. Cactus_Juice

PS4 PS4 local multiplayer Buggy pylon map behavior

I’ve been having a blast playing 1.4 rn and despite the rocky release the game has been pretty solid. However, the pylons and fullscreen map in general has been quite unusable in splitscreen as of late. When any split screen character logs out and back in, the bugs with the map begin. (Quick...
  2. Cactus_Juice

PS4 Do Keyboard Hotkeys Exist on Console Yet? (I am using M+K on console)

It is quite annoying to do things that desktop users can do with their keyboards not translate to console keyboard controls. Are there hotkeys for quick trash, remove buff, quick transfer, etc on console keyboard yet and if there are are they have different hot keys from the desktop version?
  3. Cactus_Juice

Crimes Against Terraria Thread: stuff that would make the mods want to arrest you for in-game misdeeds

I have a lot of things that enrage my friends when I play with them on our server. I do minor bad things, like not organize my chests and don’t fix craters in my house from accidental bomb throws, but that apparently is nothing compared to some of my actions which apparently pisses them off so...
  4. Cactus_Juice

The Gigachad Terraria challenge

I am currently starting the most ambitious challenge of my life. The rules are simple: You cannot use any item, consumable, accessory, tool, weapon or armor that doesn’t fit the gigachad lifestyle. Things that do fit the Gigachad lifestyle: -weapons that VISIBLY show they are doing melee...
Back
Top Bottom