Search results for query: *

1. Mine Smith

It would be funny if when the dryad is in the desert or ocean she sells sand rod, in jungle she...

It would be funny if when the dryad is in the desert or ocean she sells sand rod, in jungle she sells mud rod, in the tundra she sells snow rod, and underground she sells stone rod.
  2. Mine Smith

Did you know you can actually fish up Alchemy Tables in the Dungeon?

Did you know you can actually fish up Alchemy Tables in the Dungeon?
  3. Mine Smith

I think it would be really cool if they added echo block platforms because it could be really...

I think it would be really cool if they added echo block platforms because it could be really good for map making.
  4. Mine Smith

If Terraria did make a Terraria 2 It could be about what happened to the world after Moon Lord...

If Terraria did make a Terraria 2 It could be about what happened to the world after Moon Lord has been defeated.
  5. Mine Smith

My friend came over and we were in my world.

My friend came over and we were in my world.
  6. Mine Smith

You need copper short sword, enchanted sword, bee keeper, star fury, seedler, horseman’s blade...

You need copper short sword, enchanted sword, bee keeper, star fury, seedler, horseman’s blade, terra blade, meowmere, and star wrath.
  7. Mine Smith

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

I have the master gamer shirt/pants and the 0x.33 aviators. I’m also part of couch gang from the terraria YouTuber Chippy.
  8. Mine Smith

CC Creation Compendium #81

Was that picture a Zenith? I got one a while ago. It took me a while because someone stole my enchanted Sword.
  9. Mine Smith

Terraria Holiday Shopping Guide

Love the merch. I didn’t see anything for the BoC or the crimson
  10. Mine Smith

Mobile What to do after defeating the moon lord?

What Is feather worthy
  11. Mine Smith

They should add a weapon like the magic missile that looks like a spear. Based on king’s spear...

They should add a weapon like the magic missile that looks like a spear. Based on king’s spear from the anime The Seven Deadly Sins.
  12. Mine Smith

Yes. Like the fruit.

Yes. Like the fruit.
  13. Mine Smith

It’s more like the shape of a pear or oval.

It’s more like the shape of a pear or oval.
  14. Mine Smith

I Don’t know if this was supposed to happen but I wasn’t fighting the solar pillar and I got a...

I Don’t know if this was supposed to happen but I wasn’t fighting the solar pillar and I got a craltipede banner. It used to be unobtainable. Did they add it in?
  15. Mine Smith

I was thinking the same thing.

I was thinking the same thing.
  16. Mine Smith

I finally got the Zenith. It took about an hour to find an enchanted sword because my friend...

I finally got the Zenith. It took about an hour to find an enchanted sword because my friend stole mine.
  17. Mine Smith

Resolved [Mobile] Terraria keeps crashing

Thanks that helped a lot. It doesn’t crash as often now.
  18. Mine Smith

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

Are they going to make TModLoader for Mobile?
  19. Mine Smith

The desert doesn’t have a boss either

The desert doesn’t have a boss either
  20. Mine Smith

Resolved [Mobile] Terraria keeps crashing

I have bean playing terraria for a long time on mobile, but because of the new update it keeps crashing and I can’t get anything done. Please fix this so I can play more and do some of the new things from the update.
Back
Top Bottom