Search results for query: *

1. Deeked

PC Fallen star fish

You can also create your own. Just make a 15x25 open-top box at one of the islands, fill it with water, and voila, you now have a sky lake. Just for future reference
  2. Deeked

New "The Constant" world deleted itself off Local and Cloud Save

I created a new "The Constant" seed world for me and my two siblings to play on. We played for several hours, made some good progress, and we ended for dinner. Just tried to get back on and upon attempting to load the world, got an error saying "Load Failed - No Backup" and than it just deleted...
  3. Deeked

Poetry Cookie's Poetry Corner

Heya Cookie, long time no talk. I know the chances of you actually seeing this are pretty slim at this point, but just wanted you to know your not forgotten pal. I was thinkin' of you the other day, wondering how you've been and what your were up to now, and that thought is what dragged me back...
  4. Deeked

Give a nickname to the user above!

Jumping Blue Cancer
  5. Deeked

Five Nights at Freddy's discussion thread

And also this is now on FNAFWORLD.com. It's named "58"
  6. Deeked

Welp........here we go again boys and girls. SCOTTGAMES.com has a new teaser named "9"
  7. Deeked

Post Your 1.3 base here!

I recently tore down my old base and rebuilt it bigger and better. This was the result. Tell me what you think!
  8. Deeked

Poetry Bisharp's Personal Poetry Parlor

Oh, hey. It's been a while. If anything the poetry has gotten somehow even better than before. Good job! I hope to see more from you in the future.
  9. Deeked

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

I meant in that the world evils wouldn't convert mud to dirt. It would just convert the jungle grass on the mud into a jungle variation of the given world evil
  10. Deeked

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

Or if it was made so that the jungle could be corrupted but it didn't destroy the biome. So instead of going from jungle to corruption/crimson/hollow it went to corrupted jungle, a hollow jungle, or a crimson jungle. That way we would keep the jungle exclusive items and content but the world...
  11. Deeked

Give a nickname to the user above!

Over_Excited_Catman
  12. Deeked

Well, likely goes without saying, but the game is now officially out and there are already several let's plays in progress. Mark is on Part 3 and Matpat did an episode of GT Live on it
  13. Deeked

......... *slowly raises hand* :D
  14. Deeked

My picture up there is automagically updating with the site somehow, so....... yeah
  15. Deeked

Once again Now it's 20% Unless anything other than the percent actually changes, I'm not sure these need to be reported (Edit: the picture just updated itself, so I think I somehow linked the sites picture status to this post so..... That's neat I guess)
  16. Deeked

Nother update Characters are 18% programmed it looks like
  17. Deeked

We gotta nuther update He's working on the characters AI I guess
  18. Deeked

ScottGames updated again This one's called "cn.jpg" Also, just thought it might be worth mentioning, Jack-O-Bonnie isn't on here, unless I'm just blind and missed him
  19. Deeked

@Kazzymodus yup, that was it. Thanks

@Kazzymodus yup, that was it. Thanks
Back
Top Bottom