Search results for query: *

• Users: Alexnpro
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Alexnpro

The Reaver Shark; Pre-Eye Of Cthulu Molten Pickaxe

This is a short post about a pickaxe with 100% pickaxe power that mines faster than any other hardmode pickaxe! (4.5% faster than the Molten Pickaxe) and the fact how many people might not know about it. It's *ridiculously* easy to acquire! -Create a new world -Get a crafting table and 8 iron...
  2. Alexnpro

PC Looking to play with mods

I am looking for someone to play terraria with. I prefer doing a modded class challange expert mode with mods installed. For the class challange i would pick mage. Also: i can host the server, my internet is really good and im on everyday at the following hours: 15 o'clock - 21 o' clock (GMT +0...
  3. Alexnpro

Guide Spider farm (Very cheap, pre-hardmode)

I made a spider farm that can be made pre-hardmode! it is fully AFK and dosent require any wires, just lava. It allows you to get spider armor as quickly as you defeat wall of flesh! Farm requires: a pickaxe or explosives (mining up the area) 1 water candle (optional, increases mob spawn rate)...
  4. Alexnpro

Alexnpro's builds

On this tread i will post my lastes builds. Remember to rate buildings and post building suggestions!
  5. Alexnpro

Share your building ideas!

This post is to share with your building ideas (etc. water citadel) I suggest for someone to seek inspiration here! Its simple! step 1. -Imagine some cool looking building step 2. -Describe it in comment! My idea is: Loneley sand house - has a main room and a rooftop -Surrounded by...
  6. Alexnpro

What i should build next?

You can see my "train" of builds starting from here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/what-happens-if-i-got-pixsaw.14674/#post-406339 What should i build next? write in comments and also vote above! Thank you very much if you actually commented/voted
  7. Alexnpro

Ice manor

The most wanted creation for me to do is out! Write in comments what would you like to see next! Good they added sky blue paint....
  8. Alexnpro

Pyramid!

You guys voted for pyramid and for ice castle... Now i know how to be a egypt worker.... Make suggestions for nest thing in comments!
  9. Alexnpro

Beach house!

Hey what's goin' on buds i wanted to show you my creation that i forgot to post you can vote for new ones here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/what-happens-if-i-got-pixsaw.14674/
  10. Alexnpro

What happens if i got pixsaw

What happens if i will kill golem 14th time and picksaw will drop...
  11. Alexnpro

Put your creations here

i just wanted to make a place when you can show off your art. ill start with it
Back
Top Bottom