Search results for query: *

1. Finich

Not really, Imo this game feels VERY lonely without a friend. I did start a world though but I...

Not really, Imo this game feels VERY lonely without a friend. I did start a world though but I haven't gotten to EoC.
  2. Finich

I knoooooooooooooooooooow :)

I knoooooooooooooooooooow :)
  3. Finich

Yeah that.

Yeah that.
  4. Finich

Getting me to talk is something you won't see often, like I said I never come here anymore...

Getting me to talk is something you won't see often, like I said I never come here anymore except when I'm curious if the update was released.
  5. Finich

...What?

...What?
  6. Finich

It will never change :D

It will never change :D
  7. Finich

It's abandoned because I rarely come here. Playing other games now, specifically one from my...

It's abandoned because I rarely come here. Playing other games now, specifically one from my childhood. Seriously, when was the last time you saw me post on a thread?
  8. Finich

Items Post Moon Lord ores and items

We already got post Moon Lord gear and armor. All weapons except Celebration, maybe Star Wrath and the Stardust Guardian, are very strong compared to it's earlier weapons. We do not need more armor and weapons post Moon Lord, especially if it's as close to a process as getting your first...
  9. Finich

Weapons & Equip Make UFO and Cute Fishron go through platforms

Allright, that makes sense. Though this never really is a problem for me (not anymore at least), I guess some others would have problems. Thanks.
  10. Finich

Weapons & Equip Make UFO and Cute Fishron go through platforms

Why would you need platforms anyway? You have infinite flight and good speed, what will platforms do for you? Why do you have them near you? I can't see much of an impact, so I wouldn't care if it changed. Still, I can't see a scenario in which this would really help. I'd give a lot of support...
  11. Finich

Weapons & Equip Phase Edge

It isn't? I just thought no weapon had any. Well there's something new to me.
  12. Finich

25.2 use time? In that case, it would probably fit as a pre-plantera item, and be pretty balanced. 4.2 use time would've been deadly for it's damage.
  13. Finich

Why did I not see that. I hate technology :c

Why did I not see that. I hate technology :c
  14. Finich

The horror of technology and mistakes has come to haunt us forever.

The horror of technology and mistakes has come to haunt us forever.
  15. Finich

Oh, wait, lemme switch em. Went to re-read and correct but I corrected the wrong word. Thanks.

Oh, wait, lemme switch em. Went to re-read and correct but I corrected the wrong word. Thanks.
  16. Finich

Sorry bud, but I don't miss you..... Mainly because you're attempting to murder me with your...

Sorry bud, but I don't miss you..... Mainly because you're attempting to murder me with your rifle in Starbound.
  17. Finich

4.2 use time? This would be the new fetid bagnhoweveryouspellit. (Too lazy to wiki.) This thing would have almost twice the speed of the fetids, and 29 more damage, combine it with fire gauntlet, and this thing is close to a melee last prism. This would fit way better as a Moon Lord tier drop...
  18. Finich

Items Plantera Summoning Item

Well I'm sure many others would disagree with me. I just don't exactly agree with the general concept.
  19. Finich

Items Yellow Bacon

Ridiculous and adorable.
  20. Finich

Items Yellow Bacon

Huh. I mean I guess a koala would be a fun pet to have........
Back
Top Bottom