Search results for query: *

1. Cthulhu6758

Hot Topic Will Console/Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

Yeah but add-on's aren't banned on those devices. Make a add-on in the store of the thing for free and then console has mods. It should also have a select few of mods, like calamity and ancients awakened. Also, the company designing the ports switched, so anything Pipeworks says is false.
  2. Cthulhu6758

Even though you could just add an add-on in the store of the device with certain mods I guess that's impossible even though it's really simple, and they changed the people working on it. So any posts from Pipework means nothing
  3. Cthulhu6758

two cthulhus

two cthulhus
  4. Cthulhu6758

Strange

Strange
  5. Cthulhu6758

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Add back console exclusives

The console exclusive stuff was cool and I think that removing multiple armor sets, bosses, weapons, and pets was a bad move. If you wanted to make the platforms fair that would also make no sense because PC always gets mods and the updates first while console and mobile have to wait 3 years for...
  6. Cthulhu6758

Other Terraria Console Exclusives

Even if they didn't remove them it would still be unfair because PC gets mods. But then again, just add specific, chosen mods (like calamity, Thorium etc.) in an add-on in the (Insert Shop for console or phone) and people could download it, and those bosses were cool. Ocram was probably my...
  7. Cthulhu6758

But then again, tmodloader my be able to do something
  8. Cthulhu6758

I have had to switch three consoles for this game and now I have to switch 4 times, great.
  9. Cthulhu6758

This is just a yes or no question it's just mods are gonna be the future for Terraria and if your gonna entirely block Mobile, Ps4, Xbox one, Switch, and future consoles from the future, that will be kinda strange.
Back
Top Bottom