Search results for query: *

1. GlitchyTaco

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHH...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  2. GlitchyTaco

Omg yes the baseball one was so cute!

Omg yes the baseball one was so cute!
  3. GlitchyTaco

thanks for the follow. :)

thanks for the follow. :)
  4. GlitchyTaco

True @DoctorMcDerp true

True @DoctorMcDerp true
  5. GlitchyTaco

When you start contemplating the inevitability of death; The name's Depression, Crippling...

When you start contemplating the inevitability of death; The name's Depression, Crippling Depression.
  6. GlitchyTaco

Thanks for your follow!

Thanks for your follow!
  7. GlitchyTaco

Yeah @Randomfox720 I think I'm going to start a new expert mode world and deck it out with the...

Yeah @Randomfox720 I think I'm going to start a new expert mode world and deck it out with the new traps and mechanics and see what I can accomplish. :)
  8. GlitchyTaco

1.3.2 soon!

1.3.2 soon!
  9. GlitchyTaco

This update will be great for some people... Just not me... damn.

This update will be great for some people... Just not me... damn.
  10. GlitchyTaco

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

I'm repoonsibible and go to bed at a reasonable on school nights. (Typo intentional)
  11. GlitchyTaco

When did you start playing terraria?

When did you start playing terraria?
  12. GlitchyTaco

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

I've got to go to sleep soon and when I awaken hopefully 1.3.1 will be released! Fingers crossed. :redspin::redspin::redspin:
  13. GlitchyTaco

Anyone know if there will be a changelog for 1.3.1 released tonight? (Or this...

Anyone know if there will be a changelog for 1.3.1 released tonight? (Or this morning/evening/afternoon depending on your timezone)
  14. GlitchyTaco

1.3.1 Preview Stream

Nice! I probably won't be tuning in though. I kind of want to keep it as a surprise.
  15. GlitchyTaco

YASSSS 1.3.1 release date announced!

YASSSS 1.3.1 release date announced!
  16. GlitchyTaco

Count to the highest number before a staff member posts

4 8 2, I think this is dead now.
  17. GlitchyTaco

Stardew Valley is amazing... its eating on my Terraria playing time...

Stardew Valley is amazing... its eating on my Terraria playing time...
  18. GlitchyTaco

NO

NO
  19. GlitchyTaco

PC Worlds Folder Missing (Mac OS X)

I used this and found the folders. I then proceeded to copy my worlds and characters into these folders, but they didn't show up in game despite being in these files. Can you transfer worlds/characters from Windows to mac? thanks.
  20. GlitchyTaco

Here is my first CC entry!! I think this link will work: http://imgur.com/qvyKAJN ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here is my first CC entry!! I think this link will work: http://imgur.com/qvyKAJN ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Back
Top Bottom