Search results for query: *

1. PrivateMufasa

Haha do you?? Awesome! :P

Haha do you?? Awesome! :P
  2. PrivateMufasa

New Terraria competitor?

Just seen this on indiegogo, what do you think?
  3. PrivateMufasa

Just started my lets play. - youtube.com/prophetxed - check it out :)

Just started my lets play. - youtube.com/prophetxed - check it out :)
  4. PrivateMufasa

Video Mountain house, Pinky & Fiends! - PART 1

Let's play and get warmed up ready for 1.3's release! In this episode, I face off with pinky and his nasty blue friends. I also need a home, that mountain looks awesome! Thank you for watching! Please leave feedback and suggestions in the comments section :) Don't forget, if you want to see...
  5. PrivateMufasa

NEW Let's play - Starting @ 00:00 GMT - Find out where in the Terraria Videos section soon!

NEW Let's play - Starting @ 00:00 GMT - Find out where in the Terraria Videos section soon!
  6. PrivateMufasa

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Thanks bro, i have OBS, FRAPS and Dxtory - I only use OBS for streaming. :)
  7. PrivateMufasa

haha, yeah i can imagine. Im thinking of starting a Terraria Let's Play as i just recently started a YT channel. I see you just started one, hows that going? Do you use fraps?
  8. PrivateMufasa

Console Is Terraria Dead?

Get out. Right now. Log out, and go! Just kidding. 505 are working hard to add additional items to the game. 1.3 will not be out for a while for console, even after PC release but 1.2 isnt properly out on console yet. You think this isnt planned? ;) - They are releasing bits and bobs...
  9. PrivateMufasa

Haha thanks :P - i might as well, right? :)

Haha thanks :P - i might as well, right? :)
  10. PrivateMufasa

Holy crap dude, you made me read through that whole huge post just to find my quoted message - thats a lot to read! ;).
  11. PrivateMufasa

Resolved [Xbox One] How to zoom in?

How very odd that they didnt even implement a zoom function. Fire everyone at 505.:cool:
  12. PrivateMufasa

Resolved [Xbox One] How to zoom in?

You know, I never even noticed there was no zoom on the XBOX lol. I never even tried to zoom. I know you can zoom in on the map. Does r3 or l3 do anything?
  13. PrivateMufasa

The Problem With Owning Multiple Versions..

Does Ridley need to refer to himself in 3rd person? Lol. I got too absorbed the first time, that's my problem. I couldn't stand to be away from it, so I got it on so many devices lol. One for every location haha.
  14. PrivateMufasa

Xbox 360 Need help beating wall of flesh

User a minishark or, waterbolt with manaflower and as many mana pots as you can carry, spam that badboy. You must be using the wrong equipment if you are struggling.
  15. PrivateMufasa

Terraria on XBox doesn't have crimson?

Crimson is out there! It took me a few worlds to get it, but it is definitely on console.
  16. PrivateMufasa

Conversion rate would prices here at the same price. Im in the UK.
  17. PrivateMufasa

LOL. I have a rather good job. Terraria is not that expensive anyway.
  18. PrivateMufasa

PC 'No suitable graphics card'

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/graphics-card-problem.5059/ I posted a fix in there, problem sounds similar so fingers crossed!
  19. PrivateMufasa

Help with getting a save

Im not sure where the game saves on Android, but if you have your world and player backed up already, you can just upload them using a filemanager on your device - it has to be rooted tho - into the worlds and players folder and when you boot up the game, it should work. Congratulations on...
  20. PrivateMufasa

Mobile The guide in mobile?

I played and still play mobile version a lot and i dont really see the need for this. Crafting is super easy as it is, i mean.. the game literally tells you when a new recipe is unlocked. If you know what you need to make, you can check the wiki or google 'terraria water bottle' or something...
Back
Top Bottom