Search results for query: *

1. Fughly

tModloader 64bit v0.11.7.7 scrambles screen text after initializing mods- HELP PLEASE

Where did you get the new version of the 64bit?
  2. Fughly

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hello. Gotta Briar biome question, is there a way to move the area where it generates on my end or even adding the option in the mod- I recently started to play with Bismuth and i ended up with biomes overlaping ,but i really dont wanna remove spirit cuz i love the mod. So i got this issue in...
  3. Fughly

tModLoader Bismuth Mod Release

Thanks again, will try.
  4. Fughly

Thanks you.Exactly what i needed. Also just one more quick question ,is there a way to edit the mod on my end to change where the swamp biome generates,currently it spawn in the same place as the Briar biome from Spirit mod. http://prntscr.com/uxxk47 .The missing textures are there,just the...
  5. Fughly

Is there a way to change class midgame?
  6. Fughly

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

Cant seem to bind it to left mouse click anymore, anyone know why ?
  7. Fughly

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Is there a way i could edit the mod not to have the unlimited buffs/potions, i love the mod just wondering if i could do this to tailor it for my playtroughs
  8. Fughly

Multiple worlds with different mods.

Thats good,i dont mind having the enemies in all the worlds,just going for having the biomes and structures spawn in correctly in the world,this way i can have a bunch of them,using my current world as a hub, as long as the mods dont have conflicts at some major stage ill be good. Also thanks...
  9. Fughly

Multiple worlds with different mods.

Hello to everyone in the community,just made the account and joined forum today because of my question. So i started my world with a couple of mods, and i`m kinda midgame and don`t want to start the world again if i decided to add another mod that add for instance new biomes or structures that...
Back
Top Bottom