Search results for query: *

1. Rokored

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Same actually, ahaha I have to go through this weird ritual of disabbling/enabling, reloading, refreshing mods and Tmodloader until it somehow starts working. The mods I am running are as follows: Reduced Grinding Calamity CalamityMusic AlchemistNPC (NOT Lite) Fargo's Souls Mod Fargo's Mutant...
  2. Rokored

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Dug up my old Terraria account just to add to this. Experiencing the same issue as mentioned where enemies seamlessly have no invincibility frames and once you actually "kill" them they drop nothing, just disappear with no gore or anything (In multiplayer I'm the only one experiencing this bug...
  3. Rokored

tModLoader Weapons of Mass Decoration

Absolutely stunning mod! Now let me get this out there, the ability to create chaotic pieces of art with simply shooting the chain gun for a second and sprinkling arrows a bit can make terraria so much more...colourful P.S: Would love a "chaos" setting with bosses exploding in paint :3
  4. Rokored

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Are there any other spiders except the hopping spider and the mini boss?
  5. Rokored

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

I had a wild idea for a boss and one that I would love to see like the Lunatic Cultist~ player sized boss and one that you need to kill with melle, ranged and magic because it builds up durability against one damage source after a while (Almost like the oculists from Warframe)
  6. Rokored

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Could you add something to disable all the spiders apart from the ones classic to terraria, played this mod I think two years ago(not sure if it was this mod) and it had like enormuous spiders in the jungle and caves~
  7. Rokored

The Quadraton doesn't seem to be working~ can't shoot it (that is if it uses bullets as ammunition)
  8. Rokored

Alright, tnx a lot~ looking forward to playing the mod ^~^
  9. Rokored

I'm planning on playing the mod but I'm a "bit" afraid it will have giant spiders so information concerning if they are in the mod would be greatly appreciated~
  10. Rokored

Looking to play terraria with someone mature! I have a mic

Eh, in one point mature, but in the other immature~ But if you are in the +1 timezone I'm up for it for the next 3-5 hours
  11. Rokored

PC Looking For People To Co-op Expert

Sign me up bud~
  12. Rokored

PC Fresh Start Expert Mode Game play

<>Rokored/Hawk<> sent a friend request, I'm up for it
  13. Rokored

TTT The Terrarian Times: Took an Update in the Knee

I wish I could be a part of the terraria times sometimes, and talk about how terraria has changed since it came out :D P.S: Screw you jeremiah! :P
  14. Rokored

CC Creation Compendium #25

Yay, my entry made it :D , mine probably is the worst out of all of em tbh, I really should have decorated the building more :/
  15. Rokored

My entry, first time doing this competition thing http://prntscr.com/6qh36r P.S: Does anyone...

My entry, first time doing this competition thing http://prntscr.com/6qh36r P.S: Does anyone know how to take a screenshot of an entire build without taking several small ones? Thanks in advance ;)
  16. Rokored

We meet again Wooren, how's it going? ;)

We meet again Wooren, how's it going? ;)
  17. Rokored

New Forums, New girls to despise me

New Forums, New girls to despise me
Back
Top Bottom